• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sherdog’s dating advices.

Why don’t you go back to the OT ? Where you belong.

Bitch, I've been here for 15 years. If you don't like it, don't let the door his you in the ass on the way out.

Let me guess mr keyboard warrior, you're going to challenge someone on the other side of the planet to a fight again now :rolleyes:

If you're going to be too much of a pussy to actually make a move, don't take it out on the rest of us. Those who hesitate masturbate.

My dating skills are full of rust now , my skills were way sharper in my 20s , now in my 30s it’s been terrible so far. I rarely date now and I can’t sharpen my skills anymore. Let alone the sexual , sensual skills , I’m back at lvl 1 for those. Awful

Dude admit it, the reason you're at "lvl 1" with dating and "sensual skills" is because you're a virgin.

Only a virgin would go four dates without even trying to kiss a girl.

You're only being used for free meals at this point anyway, what do you have to lose?

When I wasn't married my general rule was that a woman is more likely to forgive you for going too fast than she is going to forgive you for being too slow.

In fact, my biggest strength was to be bold AF, but in a playful way. Popular culture won't tell you but women are not attracted to men who overthink it.

Two months and four dates. I think you’re being a bit harsh on yourself, pal. So, search around and don’t put your eggs in one basket, thee ol’ desperate leap, and have fun.

Prob running out of small talk by now

ask her about the other dudes she’s banging on the first dates

Should have made a move by the 4th, 3rd date is the charm in my opinion. They've already expressed they may be interested on the 2nd date, a 3rd date they're definitely interested. I usually just do a meal on the first or second, by the third typically get drunk and see where it goes.

Should have made a move by the 4th, 3rd date is the charm in my opinion. They've already expressed they may be interested on the 2nd date, a 3rd date they're definitely interested. I usually just do a meal on the first or second, by the third typically get drunk and see where it goes.
The problem is she didn’t demonstrate au interest or even getting near me on the couch while watching a show , doesent get near or anything like this , if at least I have some small signs of interest on my side it’s cool but , not at all. Oh well she do want to see me when she text me after a hanghover that she still want to do an activity tho.

Is she a 10+?

And pics of tinder lady or GTFO!!!

Four dates in two months is pretty infrequent for two people that just began dating IMO, barring unique circumstances. I would think by that point you would be deciding if you want to get serious and/or be exclusive.

IMO, if you like her, make your move already. At least attempt to kiss her. Her reaction should tell you a lot.

When I wasn't married my general rule was that a woman is more likely to forgive you for going too fast than she is going to forgive you for being too slow.

In fact, my biggest strength was to be bold AF, but in a playful way. Popular culture won't tell you but women are not attracted to men who overthink it.

I'm not sure how big of a secret that is. People who overthink things tend to be indecisive. And generally speaking(emphasize "generally"), women tend to like men who are decisive and not afraid to take action.

Back in my single days on first dates I would take a girl to a bar. Get lit up. Make out, dance, play pool. Then the next day I would tease them about how aggressive they were. Awkwardness gone, you know they like you and you have fun. The key is to communicate and address things before they become "things". I told one girl I thought she was holding back on me with kissing. She cracked up and said she was told by a guy that she was too passionate and he didn't like that. I said "Bitch, bring it on he was gay". And we had some great sessions, she was herself and loved it. If I never addressed it, it would have stayed bad.

This may sound like a crazy suggestion, but have you tried asking her where her heads at? Or telling her what you're thinking?

For all you know she's on the MMA underground forum right now asking a bunch of karate fans why some dude from tinder would do 4 dates without once offering to tongue bathe her ass.

Back