Sherbros, what is your go to for food delivery.?

what-wut

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Order the grilled cheese from five guys have it with an extra Patty, grilled mushrooms and grilled onions. Waaay better than the regular burger. You could say it's kind of a secret menu item.

Fuuuck I'm hungry.

I’ve boycotted a couple due to difficulties getting refunds when the food is wrong or damaged. I got one pizza delivered once, and the box with a hot NY style pizza must have been placed vertically by the driver because, when we got it, a bunch of grease, cheese, and toppings had leaked out one side, and the pizza had turned into just one blob of dough with some cheese and toppings all stuck to one corner of the box. It wasn’t edible. And the delivery service wouldn’t refund the order. Another time, a delivery person stole all our food, and the same place refused to refund. I posted about it on social media and got a refund within about 15 minutes.

I’ve been using Ubereats since then. They have been extremely good about refunding orders that are fucked up.

Most Sherdoggers just yell from their basement to have their moms deliver them a sandwich

Grub hub or any of that shit is a joke, I’m not paying an extra $10 fee and a tip if I can avoid it.

I’ve boycotted a couple due to difficulties getting refunds when the food is wrong or damaged. I got one pizza delivered once, and the box with a hot NY style pizza must have been placed vertically by the driver because, when we got it, a bunch of grease, cheese, and toppings had leaked out one side, and the pizza had turned into just one blob of dough with some cheese and toppings all stuck to one corner of the box. It wasn’t edible. And the delivery service wouldn’t refund the order. Another time, a delivery person stole all our food, and the same place refused to refund. I posted about it on social media and got a refund within about 15 minutes.

I’ve been using Ubereats since then. They have been extremely good about refunding orders that are fucked up.
How often do you order that mistakes happen all the times?

Pizza and wings, can't lose with that combination.

Also, I've never heard someone craving a grilled cheese sandwich before, I thought it's just one of those default meals.

I never get food delivered because it takes too long and it's not usually hot by the time it gets here. If I pick it up it's ready in 15-20 minutes instead of delivered in an hour and with my driving it's hot still when i get home.

I quit using Doordash over some of the same reasons you listed. UberEats is definitely better about refunds and I like that you can tip AFTER they deliver the food. Who wants to tip in advance only to find out some asshole stole your food?

How often do you order that mistakes happen all the times?
Looks like I ordered out 34 times last month.

I usually order coffee and pastries for my office a couple times per week on average maybe. Usually Mondays and Fridays. So it’s not always just food for home.

Last edited:
Pizza and wings, can't lose with that combination.

Also, I've never heard someone craving a grilled cheese sandwich before, I thought it's just one of those default meals.
It's a Patty melt not a grilled cheese. But that's the way of ordering it.

Luckily my wife is a great cook and loves to cook so we don't order in much, but when we do it's usually something like Indian or Thai that we don't want to stink up the house cooking and is a bit lame to go out on a date night for.

Cheese steaks or pizza usually.
Having to hit those minimums for delivery from other spots force me to order way more food then I want or need.
I do mix it up though, I like to try new spots and Id rather have stuff delivered here to try first instead of making the trek out to a place then finding out it sucks in person.

I can't remember the last time I ordered delivery
Do you cook for yourself ?

I honestly wish I didn't have to order delivery but most places out here are still delivery / takeout only and they wont even let you go inside to order.

I usually would cook but it was getting like over 100 degrees here which made the thought of cooking kinda bleh.

Do you cook for yourself ?

I honestly wish I didn't have to order delivery but most places out here are still delivery / takeout only and they wont even let you go inside to order.

I usually would cook but it was getting like over 100 degrees here which made the thought of cooking kinda bleh.

yeah my wife or i cook

Back