Sherbros, what is your go to for food delivery.?

It's seven miles one way to the closest cafe and they don't deliver.

Oh well that makes sense they just stand out in the yard and graze all day.
Probably dont even have a kitchen.

Or a bathroom I am pretty sure vegans dont bathe or shower

You absolutely can't beat some fresh fish delivered by a Chasqui on the Inca road.

Back when we lived in Buffalo my wife & I used to use DoorDash occasionally. But we had some bad experiences with them. So, when Uber Eats started servicing the area we began to use them & although they were actually about ten minutes slower on average we had no major issues with our orders or food with them. Other than one time when they forgot or left behind an item & they refunded our entire order after my wife spoke to them ( she's the one that I let handle all of our customer service issues because she's excellent at getting positive results ).

Unfortunately, we're outside of an Uber Eats service area where we live now. All three food delivery services deliver food in downtown Sedona & to the surrounding resorts. But, we're five miles outside of the city in a little community in the mountains that no one delivers to. So, we have to go pick everything up.

I have history with quite a few of the drivers in my area, so i generally just pick it up myself hahaha

can't have some of them knowing where i live now, if you feel me

I almost always pickup. That way, I control the wait time and overall quality. No soggy ass? Cold french fries if I can help it.

Fuck five guys
At the same time? What am I, Riley Reid?

I almost always pickup. That way, I control the wait time and overall quality. No soggy ass? Cold french fries if I can help it.

At the same time? What am I, Riley Reid?

Yeah I usually pick up as well, best way to get the freshest food.

Dominos / Pizza hut / Little Cesars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back