Sherbro Shookology - Fighter's Truth

I dig it and agree. Also, I've used that exact 2x4 analogy!

P.s. I remember my first ammy MMA fight, and I was super nervous/excited the night before, a bit nervous the whole day, and then more and more nervous at the event and before the fight.
My ring entrance music came on (Manowar's Warriors of the World ;), and I relaxed a bit, but was still nervous. . . until I saw my opponent's face. He looked comically horrified to be there, and the second I saw how scared he looked I knew/felt/sensed that I would whoop that ass, and I totally relaxed, went out there and won without getting a scratch. Good times.

I dig it and agree. Also, I've used that exact 2x4 analogy!

P.s. I remember my first ammy MMA fight, and I was super nervous/excited the night before, a bit nervous the whole day, and then more and more nervous at the event and before the fight.
My ring entrance music came on (Manowar's Warriors of the World ;), and I relaxed a bit, but was still nervous. . . until I saw my opponent's face. He looked comically horrified to be there, and the second I saw how scared he looked I knew/felt/sensed that I would whoop that ass, and I totally relaxed, went out there and won without getting a scratch. Good times.

Then you woke up.

Back