She did it to Bethe and she'll do the same to Cyborg

AshiharaFan

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Not the biggest Ronda fan but I know a good fighter when I see one. RR is just waaaaaayy ahead of her competition and her overall skill set just gets better and better.

LOL at Bethe having "One punch KO power" and getting her face planted on the canvas. :icon_lol:

RR would beat Cyborg too. Just accept it guys. It is what it is.

Bethe wasted too much energy trying to psyche herself up (and I guess psyche Ronda out).

Ronda ate a few shots while unleashing her fury, Cyborg knows how to sit down on punches I can easily see Cyborg clipping Ronda hard and stunning her.

Nobody ever said Bethe had one punch KO power, Ronda might win but no way she'd exchange with Cyborg like she did with Bethe.

Ronda beats Cyborg. Anybody with a pair of eye balls and a sense of objective reasoning can see that.

lm7t9rd.gif

Cyborg is quicker and hits a lottttttt harder Rehn anyone Ronda has faced . Honestly that's the only PPV headlined by Honda I'd ever buy.

Nobody ever said Bethe had one punch KO power, Ronda might win but no way she'd exchange with Cyborg like she did with Bethe.

Not true. Brian Stann actually said she had knockout power on one of the fight cards he was commentating on. Gave me a good laugh.

Ronda does not want to exchange with Cyborg.
We'll see if they fight, if they don't who the hell else will she fight ?, tate for the 3rd time ?.

Ronda would win. But it would prob be her toughest fight.

Come on guys, if you didn't know that was gonna happen you didn't watch those fighters before. Ronda is the best woman in UFC, but the competition is horrible, the only other fighter close to her is Miesha Tate. Bethe Correia is bad, this fight was like getting Anderson Silva to fight Chris Leben, or worse, and you see how both fights turned out. Now let's watch Ronda vs Cyborg, then we'll see who's the WMMA GOAT.

I dont know about that, Cyborg is a much better fighter then Betche and she is much larger as well. If Ronda exchanged like that with Cyborg it may not go so well for her

Sh'ed beat Cyborg, but she wouldn't knock her out in 30 seconds.

She'd probably just armbar her.

Cyborg isn't the answer to Ronda, sorry Brazilians.

LOL @ Ronda white knights think Bethe is even 1/10th of Cyborg's strength, power, experience and mental toughness.

If Ronda tries to rush Cyborh like that she might not actually survive that fight. Like literally in terms of living she might not even wake up again after what The Chris would do to her.

Not the biggest Ronda fan but I know a good fighter when I see one. RR is just waaaaaayy ahead of her competition and her overall skill set just gets better and better.

LOL at Bethe having "One punch KO power" and getting her face planted on the canvas. :icon_lol:

RR would beat Cyborg too. Just accept it guys. It is what it is.

You were SUCKERED in by the hype. When has Bethe ever had KO power? Never!!!!

Sh'ed beat Cyborg, but she wouldn't knock her out in 30 seconds.

She'd probably just armbar her.

Cyborg isn't the answer to Ronda, sorry Brazilians.

if you want to see ronda/cyborg, see above

if you still want to see ronda/cyborg, repeat this action

Back