She did it to Bethe and she'll do the same to Cyborg

Its not about Ronda beating her or not....its the only fight that brings any interest for most of us. Ronda destroys the rest. atleast Cyborg has legit punchers chance. its either that or them building up tate like she is a threat

LOL @ Ronda white knights think Bethe is even 1/10th of Cyborg's strength, power, experience and mental toughness.

If Ronda tries to rush Cyborh like that she might not actually survive that fight. Like literally in terms of living she might not even wake up again after what The Chris would do to her.

Not white knighting just explaining to people like you WHY RR is better than Cyborg and WHY she would beat Cyborg.

On a different note the look on Ronda's face as she was walking out to the cage was different than it normally is. She had a more psychotic and sinister look on her face. It was almost scary. I knew from that alone that Bethe was going to eat leather and canvas and the staredown solidified that. I think Bethe saw it during that staredown too and reality set in that she was going to get embarrassed in her own country.

The Cyroid fans make me laugh...even after her juicing, it's highly dubious that she hits as hard as Ronda...she usually needs to hit the much smaller cans she fights a multitude of times before they crumple.

Bethe isn't very good. Not sure why anyone thought she would have a slight chance.

You were SUCKERED in by the hype. When has Bethe ever had KO power? Never!!!!

I was NEVER suckered in by the hype dufus. She was 9-0 with 7 decisions which means she doesn't have any KO power at all. My remark was regarding Rogan spewing that nonsense and whoever may have believed it (for whatever reason).

Sh'ed beat Cyborg, but she wouldn't knock her out in 30 seconds.

She'd probably just armbar her.

Cyborg isn't the answer to Ronda, sorry Brazilians.

This all day. This guy gets it.

I just realized that a young Jack Nicholson looks like Trevor from GTA.

Not white knighting just explaining to people like you WHY RR is better than Cyborg and WHY she would beat Cyborg.

On a different note the look on Ronda's face as she was walking out to the cage was different than it normally is. She had a more psychotic and sinister look on her face. It was almost scary. I knew from that alone that Bethe was going to eat leather and canvas and the staredown solidified that. I think Bethe saw it during that staredown too and reality set in that she was going to get embarrassed in her own country.

Using this fight as any sort of indication for that makes you a white knight.

It was a sham and a joke, the only bigger joke is thinking that Ronda could do that to Cyborg. That's like saying Ali would KTFO Tyson by trading hooks right in the pocket.

Ronda white knights have no concept of stylistic matchups.

The Cyroid fans make me laugh...even after her juicing, it's highly dubious that she hits as hard as Ronda...she usually needs to hit the much smaller cans she fights a multitude of times before they crumple.

Even if she hits harder (which is possible) and even if she's a better striker (which she probably is), Ronda is on a major roll and I highly doubt she's going to let Cyborg stop her. I'd wager it'll be a hell of a grappling match, that is until an arm gets torn off.

No. Her striking was so wild and sloppy she's lucky she has power. That style worked against her vs. Tate, why would it be in her favor vs. Cyborg when Cyborg went 5 rounds with the #1 ranked Muay Thai fighter without being ko'd?

no, cyborg is a complete different fighter with legit strking skills and would put Ronda down if she comes in like tonight

No. Her striking was so wild and sloppy she's lucky she has power. That style worked against her vs. Tate, why would it be in her favor vs. Cyborg when Cyborg went 5 rounds with the #1 ranked Muay Thai fighter without being ko'd?

Exactly. Cyborg took the hardest strikes right to the chin and jaw by a much bigger world champion Muay Thai fighter and she got up within a second every time she went down and continued to fight back hard.

Honda's punches would be nothing to her. These white knights are dreaming.

no, cyborg is a complete different fighter with legit strking skills and would put Ronda down if she comes in like tonight

Cyborg is a sloppy fighter who fights undersized, inexperienced competition. Cyborg's striking skills look pretty similar to what Ronda just showed, except slower and with less power. I challenge you to show evidence to the contrary. Also, let's see Cyborg's grappling/submission highlights? You won't find any, she has never even come close to submitting anybody, even in purple belt bjj tournaments.

Using this fight as any sort of indication for that makes you a white knight.

It was a sham and a joke, the only bigger joke is thinking that Ronda could do that to Cyborg. That's like saying Ali would KTFO Tyson by trading hooks right in the pocket.

Ronda white knights have no concept of stylistic matchups.

My butthurt radar is going off when I read your post. The tone of your words suggest you've been drinking Haterade to quinch the butthurt thirst. Stay mad.

Cyborg is a sloppy fighter who fights undersized, inexperienced competition. Cyborg's striking skills look pretty similar to what Ronda just showed, except slower and with less power. I challenge you to show evidence to the contrary. Also, let's see Cyborg's grappling/submission highlights? You won't find any, she has never even come close to submitting anybody, even in purple belt bjj tournaments.

Watch Cyborg's losing kickboxing effort against #1 Muay Thai fighter who outsized and outweighed her, you moronic white knight.

Ronda doesn't care about you 'defending her honor'. You're not getting laid ever.

Some of you guys obviously have reading comprehension issues. I specifically said that RR beat Bethe and SHE WOULD BEAT CYBORG TOO!!! And I made it clear that she is a more complete fighter than these other gals and getting better and better. I NEVER said anything about RR beating Cyborg by senselessly brawling with her. Read my post again oh illiterate ones.

Not the biggest Ronda fan but I know a good fighter when I see one. RR is just waaaaaayy ahead of her competition and her overall skill set just gets better and better.

LOL at Bethe having "One punch KO power" and getting her face planted on the canvas. :icon_lol:

RR would beat Cyborg too. Just accept it guys. It is what it is.

Watch Cyborg's losing kickboxing effort against #1 Muay Thai fighter who outsized and outweighed her, you moronic white knight.

Ronda doesn't care about you 'defending her honor'. You're not getting laid ever.

That fight was at 145, and since Cyborg cuts huge weight she most surely had the size advantage at fight time, so your idea that Cyborg was outsized is hilarious. You are just used to seeing Cyborg fight girls who are natural 125 and 135 pounders so when she fights without a huge size advantage she looks much smaller and weaker than normal.

Also, I have seen that fight, it was hilarious, Cyborg got knocked around silly, was totally outclassed and Jorina Baars couldn't have been the #1 because she was inactive for a few years. She was retired and came back to fight Cyborg without a training camp and not even training full time. After they fight they asked Jorina if Cyborg was the hardest hitting female fighter she has fought and she just laughed and said "not even close!"

Cyborg would drop Rousey if they ever got in a wild exchange like that.

Follerers will do anything for attention. TS is just that.

Back