Shayna Baszler responds to win:

it's sad to see how blatantly she's trying to ride ronda's coat tails

Shayna and jess should be cut from the ufc, they are an embarrassment to wmma

To be fair....................

she was

I don't claim to be a historian on wmma, but there was another sherdogger who contradicts that, he posted there were 2 other women who were there before her. Don't quote me cause I forget who posted it and who were the two other women. But even if it were true, who gives a fuck? Doesn't give her a pass on all the stupid shit she's said since getting to and leaving the UFC.

I don't claim to be a historian on wmma, but there was another sherdogger who contradicts that, he posted there were 2 other women who were there before her. Don't quote me cause I forget who posted it and who were the two other women. But even if it were true, who gives a fuck? Doesn't give her a pass on all the stupid shit she's said since getting to and leaving the UFC.

I'm not a fan of her attitude at all, but she's a pioneer without a doubt.

In No Particular Order
Baszler
Kedzie
Coenen
Roxy
Buckner
La Rosa
Howe

All pioneers. Think of them along the lines of Royce, Tank, Kimo, Tamura, Shamrock, Rutten.

I'm not a fan of her attitude at all, but she's a pioneer without a doubt.

In No Particular Order
Baszler
Kedzie
Coenen
Roxy
Buckner
La Rosa
Howe

All pioneers. Think of them along the lines of Royce, Tank, Kimo, Tamura, Shamrock, Rutten.

Like I said I wouldn't know, but to be perfectly frank its annoying when she keeps letting you know that and that's all she has.

shayna-bas-450611.jpg

Really she's just mad that she looks like Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

Get yours now! Between those 3 other tools, Edmond "Ali," and BroDolce, I have reason to suspect Ronda's taste in the company she keeps.

CLWhlJdUYAAuS6Q.jpg

Keeping it classy. Shayna and Jessamyn would both lose again.

I think they both have pretty good chances of beating Bethe in rematches. Listening to Bethe at the post-fight presser it's pretty clear Ronda hit her harder than anyone thought and possibly did some permanent damage. Nothing increases your chances of winning a fight more than having your friend concuss your opponent first.

Course, it probably won't actually happen with Shayna being cut (did she forget that?) but in a hypothetical world where they rematch, I think Shayna's chances have increased after tonight.

I think they both have pretty good chances of beating Bethe in rematches. Listening to Bethe at the post-fight presser it's pretty clear Ronda hit her harder than anyone thought and possibly did some permanent damage. Nothing increases your chances of winning a fight more than having your friend concuss your opponent first.

Course, it probably won't actually happen with Shayna being cut (did she forget that?) but in a hypothetical world where they rematch, I think Shayna's chances have increased after tonight.

Hope springs eternal.

Hope springs eternal.

So long as the hope doesn't turn into Shayna getting a UFC contract ever again. I'm neither a fan nor a hater of hers but I have no desire to ever see her fight again.

Keepin it classy. She must be from South Dakota.

I'm not sure if Shayna realizes just how absurd it is to say such a thing whilst bearing the odious distinction of being one out of only two people that Correia has finished with strikes lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back