Shayna Baszler responds to win:

LMFAO, she would be better off not saying anything, atleast Bethe is winning UFC fights.

The irony in this thread

Bring marina Shafir into the ufc for one fight with betche so she can fuck up one more horsewoman

How pathetic a human being can be ?
Well, we have the answer.

I was a Shayna fan once upon a time.

Seems so long ago now.

lol need big sister to whoop somebody that whoop her then trying to gloat

Bethe should fight them two again, beat them again and get rematch with Rousey

Im old school in that if someone beat the shit out of me, I dont mouth back to them. Sometimes you just gotta keep your dignity and be quite

Despicable. Like a little kid talking shit to someone who beat them up... as soon as their much older and/or tougher sibling gets in between them.

Baszler reminds me of the kid that would always get mad and throw shit at another kid, then cry and run when he was getting chased after.

Keep riding them coattails, Shayna.

And Baszler wonders why she has so many "haters", this chick is constantly putting her foor in her mouth. When will she learn? I mean what's going to happen the UFC going to let you in (Duke most likely cut) or they going to cut Bethe?

Lmfao. Got beat by Bethe.

HelpfulFickleBongo.gif

You see what Ronda did differently from Shayna was not stand in one spot and get punched repeatedly

You see what Ronda did differently from Shayna was not stand in one spot and get punched repeatedly

What's worse is I don't think she even threw one punch in her last fight with the other Brazilian girl.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back