Shayna Baszler bites now

Goldberg is the champion??? What year is it?

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Still looks in better shape than me...

Even though I’m sure he’s like 85 years old now.

if I want to watch fake fighting i watch warrior
OldUnripeDove-size_restricted.gif

not this weird shit ...

4aa3f9d07f0c6b896549b6c7718aefdf.gif
Warrior is really over rated as a movie just bc its bay far the best mma movie out there and that's not saying much.

Warrior is really over rated as a movie just bc its bay far the best mma movie out there and that's not saying much.
well it is better than what wwe shit has ever produce. And warrior is still a good movie, MMA or not. Taste and colors ...

well it is better than what wwe shit has ever produce. And warrior is still a good movie, MMA or not. Taste and colors ...
Mid 90s early 2000s were good actually. They did crazy shit and was fun. I cant watch the shit today though. It's really bad and warrior is cheesey and easy to tear apart. A guy who hasnt trained for years submits every fighter in a tournament that has all the best in the world? Cmon man that's as lame as it gets.

Mid 90s early 2000s were good actually. They did crazy shit and was fun. I cant watch the shit today though. It's really bad and warrior is cheesey and easy to tear apart. A guy who hasnt trained for years submits every fighter in a tournament that has all the best in the world? Cmon man that's as lame as it gets.
it is a movie, not a documentary. I like it. I like john wick too, even though nothing is realistic or RAID etc ...

The only reason you liked wwe shit in the 90s is because u were younger/dumber. Nothing else.

Warrior is a great written movie. The fighting was too far out there. Midnight to sub and not a RNC.. no chance.

it is a movie, not a documentary. I like it. I like john wick too, even though nothing is realistic or RAID etc ...

The only reason you liked wwe shit in the 90s is because u were younger/dumber. Nothing else.
Still dumb but it was entertaining back then. Certain movies you just enjoy the ride and other you shit on for trying to hard. I like warrior trust me but breaking it down it's not very good. The brother rips a tank door off himself? They happen to meet on the beach walking directly towards each other? A untrained man destroyed a top ranked pro but the goes to his abusive dad to train him? Then Runs through everyone easily? Injured retired for 10 years school teacher submits everyone with a different submission every time? Cmon.

Imagine getting bit by her.........those chompers were a black mark on the sport. Not as bad as Frank Shamrock's teeth though.

cvsoa7ghqe.jpg

For a second I thought this thread was referring to the Ashley Evans-Smith's disgraceful thievery and Bazler now trying to defend her lol

Still dumb but it was entertaining back then. Certain movies you just enjoy the ride and other you shit on for trying to hard. I like warrior trust me but breaking it down it's not very good. The brother rips a tank door off himself? They happen to meet on the beach walking directly towards each other? A untrained man destroyed a top ranked pro but the goes to his abusive dad to train him? Then Runs through everyone easily? Injured retired for 10 years school teacher submits everyone with a different submission every time? Cmon.
bro it's talent and some healthy lifestyle.

Good on Shanya for finding an entertainment career outside of MMA, I honestly thought Blazer and the rest of the horse face women of the apocalypse were done after that group losing streak. If she's banking good money from the WWF then hespect to her.

They made Baszler lose. What a waste...

After booking her so strong in the Elimination Chamber and letting her squash everyone, they make her lose to Lynch.

Now Riot, Rose, Asuka, Natalya, and Logan all look even weaker than they did a month ago.

The rumor is that Lynch and Rollins are going to be taking a break from the ring (for tEH SeX I’m guessing)
If this is true, I think Lynch should drop it to Baszler...
Everyone is taking a break

I thought that movie was tacky, if that's the best movie representing MMA it's way off. Pro wrestling has The Wrestler, Boxing has Raging Bull, amateur wrestling has Foxcatcher.

Back