Shayna Baszler bites now

estranged

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Who’s watching Shayna Baszler vs Becky Lynch tonight?

These two

images

This is the profile of wrestling fans

{<jordan}

The rumor is that Lynch and Rollins are going to be taking a break from the ring (for tEH SeX I’m guessing)

If this is true, I think Lynch should drop it to Baszler...

Fuck off with this fake shit to a fakewrestling forum, thank you

Why is calling it fake the go to for everyone? Almost everyone knows the shit is fake and just entertainment. Game of thrones and the rest of your tv shows are fake too. Wrestling is lame btw.

Why is calling it fake the go to for everyone? Almost everyone knows the shit is fake and just entertainment. Game of thrones and the rest of your tv shows are fake too. Wrestling is lame btw.
Because wrasslers and their fans pretend it's real. No one pretends fictional shows are real.

I just read that Strowman is the one replacing Reigns...

I’m pretty sure that means Goldberg is dropping the title tonight :(

Because wrasslers and their fans pretend it's real. No one pretends fictional shows are real.
Have you hear people talk about them? They speak as if they are real all the time. Ex "I cant belive jon snow did that, that's not like him". Also people belive "reality" TV us real too which is fake than wrestling.

Sorry man I’m not personally a pro wrestling fan but you do know mma isn’t much better with a lot of things right? Get off your high horse.

if I want to watch fake fighting i watch warrior
OldUnripeDove-size_restricted.gif

not this weird shit ...

4aa3f9d07f0c6b896549b6c7718aefdf.gif

Back