Media Shavkat's favorite animal is also his favorite food

Besbarmak_po_kokshetauski.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beshbarmak

Not eating that, thanks!

guessing you eat beyond meat

Barely stopped these two, just @emiliano.sordi told @shavkatrakhmonov94 that horse meat is not tasty.

©️ Coach

said_saparov-26062022-0001.jpg

He's a legend for listing Lord Of The Rings amongst his favorite movies.

War Shavkat!

In Kazakhstan, the favorite hobbies are disco dancing, archery, rape, and table tennis.

It's pretty common in Kazakhstan (horse meat/sausages) Other than beef we eat sheep and horse meat quite often. And if that cooked how it supposed to be cooked then it's actually delicious but you may not like it at first time you so u gotta get used to it. I'm not a fan of our national drinks tho (kumys and shubat) even knowing that it's beneficial to ur health.

To be honest, I'd try almost anything. Also, horse meat can't taste much different than cow once cooked. I've never tried horse, but fuck it, I'd give it a try.

The Hobbit is pretty good if you watch a fan edit that cuts all the non canonical stuff and makes it one movie instead of three.

Ride em until their hooves fall off, then feast for months, stitch together a cool horse hide nomad hats, not to mention you can never have too much glue.

I’d make a clever comment about violin bowes being strung with horse hair, but most mongrels on Sherdog probably don’t know what a stradivarius is.

Back