Media Shavkat's favorite animal is also his favorite food

Look, just no dogs or cats, everything else will just get a polite “No, thank you.”

TBH I don't know why Americans draw the line at horse but eat cow but to each their own.
so in a nutshell it has to do with the horse being more useful as a work animal than meat once upon a time, horse also isnt good meat by design, low fat content, little flavor and stringy cus theyre work animals. Meat wise I would argue horse is the opposite of veal. Continuing forward you shouldnt eat carnivores, for the same reasons plus they are usually full of shit from eating other animals, also now mercury poisoning is real thing, higher up the food chain more mercury it has, this is why eating shark/swordfish/tuna is considered unadvised cus they are all predators and mercury builds up in the body.

Ya know, I wasn't a big fan of Shavkat before this, but after finding out his impeccable taste in movies, I think i'm gonna be a big fan of this dude.

Kinda pisses me off. My girl is an equestrian and we have 2 horses.
Honestly, 2 horses is a lot. For a 2 people dinner you should have bought half a horse, maximum.
If they are still intact you should try get a refund for one of them, and invite your in laws to share the other one.

Indeed

overeem-horseqnkjf.gif
ok this was at least in the first 20 posts. you're living your life right.

In India eating beef is strange
india?!

Hahaha, what a list! The fucking Hobbit?! Camel milk as favorite "drink"? Love it!

<36>

Back