• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Shavkat was hurt?

Dude, if the odds are good I'll be placing a nice little bet. That's if they ever fight, Belal might ruin things.
I don't bet on MMA. Way too unpredictable, but I am very confident Leon wins against Shavkat.

There's nobody at 170 I see beating him right now, I'm most concerned about Islam moving up tbh, that is a very hard fight for Leon.

Belal ain't ruining shit lol. He 100% deserves the next shot even though Leon says he would prefer Shavkat next, but unless Edward slips on a banana peel its going to be and still.

I don't bet on MMA. Way too unpredictable, but I am very confident Leon wins against Shavkat.

There's nobody at 170 I see beating him right now, I'm most concerned about Islam moving up tbh, that is a very hard fight for Leon.

Belal ain't ruining shit lol. He 100% deserves the next shot even though Leon says he would prefer Shavkat next, but unless Edward slips on a banana peel its going to be and still.
We can agree to disagree. I must warn you though, I took a screenshot of this. 😂

Last edited:

I'm struggling to find a weaker WW champion in history than Leon. Maybe Serra, but it's close

Lol you're the can that said Tuivasa would beat Aspinall. Keep coping retard.

You should know by now that Aussies legally have to falsely claim Tuivasa beats everyone. He's part aboriginal and claiming anything other than anyone with aboriginal heritage being the best is now illegal in this prison colony.

I am not sure why everyone think Belal deserves it more than Shav. Lets compare their records over the last 3 years (2021 onwards)

Shav:

1702857889417.png

Shav has 6 wins, 6 finishes. He fought two guys who missed weight (this is relevant and important in getting the promotional push).
WB, Magney and Neal are all quality wins. Cowboy and Prazeres are Solid and dangerous vets albeit at the tail of their careers. Carlston is an OK journeyman.

Overall, I would call that 5 quality wins in an escalating fashion. All finishes as well,

Belal:

1702858097734.png

6 wins, 1 NC. 1 finish the rest decisions.
Lima is washed and was never great. The worst fighter across both these spreads.
Maia is a stud but is fairly well past it. A decent name and Belal performed well.
WB is a common opponent, but Shav dominated and finished whereas belal had a boring decision.

Luque, Brady and Burns are all solid wins and show a clear escalation in quality of opponent. The Brady win was a standout performance for Belal imo. Are those three so much better than Neal and Neil? Honestly i dont think so.

Conclusion:

Strength of schedule is actually fairly even. Shav gets the nod via Prize Fighting Doctrine - finishes and excitement edge out the pure meritocracy.

I believe it, he literally just stood there in front of wonder boy when they weren’t clinching, didn’t look like he usually does.

I am not sure why everyone think Belal deserves it more than Shav. Lets compare their records over the last 3 years (2021 onwards)

Shav:

View attachment 1018079

Shav has 6 wins, 6 finishes. He fought two guys who missed weight (this is relevant and important in getting the promotional push).
WB, Magney and Neal are all quality wins. Cowboy and Prazeres are Solid and dangerous vets albeit at the tail of their careers. Carlston is an OK journeyman.

Overall, I would call that 5 quality wins in an escalating fashion. All finishes as well,

Belal:

View attachment 1018081

Lima is washed and was never great. The worst fighter across both these spreads.
Maia is a stud but is fairly well past it. A decent name and Belal performed well.
WB is a common opponent, but Shav dominated and finished whereas belal had a boring decision.

Luque, Brady and Burns are all solid wins and show a clear escalation in quality of opponent. The Brady win was a standout performance for Belal imo. Are those three so much better than Neal and Neil? Honestly i dont think so.

Conclusion:

Strength of schedule is actually fairly even. Shav gets the nod via Prize Fighting Doctrine - finishes and excitement edge out the pure meritocracy.
At a pre-fight news conference Thursday, White announced the winner of the UFC 288 co-main event between Gilbert Burns and Belal Muhammad will be next in line for a welterweight title shot. “One hundred percent … yes, the guy who wins this fight will get the next shot (after Covington),” White said.May 4, 2023

Conclusion.. Your memory is rubbish.

Shav:

View attachment 1018079

Belal:

View attachment 1018081

Conclusion:

Belal did it first, he beat Wonderboy 2 years ago, Burns is a Title Fight contender, not to mention the history Belal has with Leon.

100 percent Shavkat will be back on the prowl soon

Back