Shaving your head

<TrumpWrong1>
That was by choice.

x2j8dy.jpg
Uuuuhhh...... is that you Tim?

First time I shaved my head I got really bad sunburn cause I forgot to put on sunblock. For the next week I had a shit load blisters and fluid all in my head and when I woke up from sleeping it all seeped down into my forehead/bridge of my nose and I looked like something out of the Hills Have Eyes. I could press my finger into my forehead and it would make a dent.

no way, my head of hair is so thick and full id never shave it before it was starting to fall out.

I took my hair to the shortest it's ever been, last night. Put a six on the clippers and hit the whole head.
Looks good, tbh.

Not to the point of shaving it but I'm getting there. I keep it real close with some clippers but I need to step my game up and just shave it. Razorburns are definitely a concern for when I do go fully smooth.

The worst thing about losing your hair isn't actually losing the hair, it's all the dipshits who feel the need to make unsolicited comments or jokes you've heard a million times already. Yes, you're the first person to say that. Congratulations.

I cut my hair with a fading clipper every week. It’s a sin to cover up this perfectly shaped head with hair.

Also, why do guys that are going bald seem to take it personal that I keep such a short haircut when I have no male pattern baldness?

Those guys were assholes when they had hair and will continue to be assholes. Fuck 'em. I'd give you a nod in passing regardless.

I have a full head of hair and look 10 years younger than I am. The bezt is blessed

a good looking bald guy with a beard is alpha af

Been shaving my head for decades. I use a disposable 3 blade and Edge. I never get bumps or ingrowns and I usually shave 2-3 times a week depending on my social calendar.

I should b/c my hairline tapped out years back, but my dad has been shaving fully since his mid 20s

according to him, using the female skintimate or whatever razors and decent shave cream eliminates any red bumps or irritation

I don't like going all out, cause i get many strange and frightening looks from women and men. Not being a manlet and mostly wearing black also doesn't help my case. So i prefer to have a really short buzzcut. Bitches love going through my hair when it's all short and spiky.

I have a full head of hair and look 10 years younger than I am. The bezt is blessed

You claiming you " look 10 years younger " than you are is about the equivalent of your mother's take on your personality.

87.6% chance that you're delusional as shit homie.

You claiming you " look 10 years younger " than you are is about the equivalent of your mother's take on your personality.

87.6% chance that you're delusional as shit homie.

Many people are infact more harsh on themselves than the reality, dude probably looks 15 years younger

Dont be so harsh on yourself @JoeyJoeJoeJr, you don't deserve it, you look great

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back