Shaving your head

Fuck that.

I love my HAIRitage. Thick bushy wooly afro

You're a frontrunner. As everyone knows, we evolved from being monkeys. What do monkeys have in common? Lots of hair all over their entire body, including facial hair.

You're manifesting yourself as a human by shaving.

{<jordan}

Last edited:
It’s true. I’m one of those rare human beings that look better with no hair.

When metros see me I can see the jealousy dripping from them. They spend all that time with hipster fashion and I don’t have to do shit. I was just blessed with perfect Scandinavian features.

One of the things I find most interesting about this medium.

Where else do you get to be privy to some assholes unadulterated inner monologue?

Metro spotted.

Sure buddy , think I'm whatever you want if that helps you sleep at night!

" I see the jealousy dripping off whoever "

What kind of cum stain , not only thinks this , but feels the need to relay said thoughts to strangers ? Lol , at the gap between what is likely reality and your perception of it ! Like I said......fascinating to watch.

Sure buddy , think I'm whatever you want if that helps you sleep at night!

" I see the jealousy dripping off whoever "

What kind of cum stain , not only thinks this , but feels the need to relay said thoughts to strangers ? Lol , at the gap between what is likely reality and your perception of it ! Like I said......fascinating to watch.

You’re welcome.

Personally yeah I shave my head, been doing it since college....simply because I'm extraordinarily lazy and fussing with my hair every morning doesn't seem appealing

Edit- clippers/van der Hagen razor every 2wks

I actually like the look (besides, my hairline seems like it's trying to pack its bags and leave). But I get razor bumps that are extremely painful and itchy... They irritate me for a good week. Hell, I can't even use the razor in the back near my neck or I'll suffer.

It's best just leaving it to a nice low cut for me.

Last edited:
Personally yeah I shave my head, been doing it since college....simply because I'm extraordinarily lazy and fussing with my hair every morning doesn't seem appealing

Edit- clippers/van der Hagen razor every 2wks

Stepping out of the shower and just walking out of the house is incredibly freeing.

Stepping out of the shower and just walking out of the house is incredibly freeing.

Why you gotta make it weird....

That's it I'm growing my hair out

I think I’ll give that a shot. Have you tried an electric foil shaver ?

I've only ever used it for facial hair, but sounds like a good idea. Idk if it'd be possible to do myself.

Cutting hair is one of those things that looks much easier than it really is.

Shaved head dudes look like walking penises.

I 100% guarantee whatever your SO tells you to feel better, they prefer hair on a head.

Blahahahaha

You're a DAMN liar

View attachment 417885
<TrumpWrong1>
That was by choice.

x2j8dy.jpg

<TrumpWrong1>
That was by choice.

x2j8dy.jpg
Bro, that "beard," has got to go.

I would never shave my head bald, unless it was necessary. I almost did as a kid, when my dad had to due to cancer. He wouldn't let me though. However, I have been tossing around the idea of getting a "number 5," hair-cut. It's too god damned hot here in GA right now for what I wear, which is medium length top with the sides cleaned up.

Bro, that "beard," has got to go.

I would never shave my head bald, unless it was necessary. I almost did as a kid, when my dad had to due to cancer. He wouldn't let me though. However, I have been tossing around the idea of getting a "number 5," hair-cut. It's too god damned hot here in GA right now for what I wear, which is medium length top with the sides cleaned up.

It's going to. I let it grow out and it shave it all off.

Back