Shaun of the Dead or Hot Fuzz, Which is Funnier?

Call me an asshole but I hated both of them. SotD had its moments though. Only good thing about Hot Fuzz was Timothy Dalton (GOAT Bond)

I won't call you an asshole but not liking Simon Pegg movies AND thinking Dalton was best the best Bond does only point in one direction....;-)

I've not seen either and have no interest in seeing either.

Never been a fan of Simon Pegg and the other guy, just never really found them amusing.

Although I did like Pegg's bit with Derren Brown:

I hated Shaun of T Dead. It really was painfully unfunny for me to watch and my ex actually had to stop me walking out the cinema. After that I vowed never to watch any of that smug little weasel faced pleb Simon Peggs movies ever again.

Shaun on the Dead and the World's End were both better than Hot Fuzz I thought.

Two hilarious movies, arguably two of the funniest movies of all time. Both films were created by Simon Pegg and Nick Frost and received very good reviews. If you had to choose, which is funnier?

MV5BMTIxODg2NDU1MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTc3MDM0MQ@@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

220px-Shaun-of-the-dead.jpg

mind me asking why you opted to exclude part three of the trilogy?

BRB going to eat a Cornetto

Shaun of the Dead, but Hot Fuzz not far behind. I also liked The World's End.

Shaun of the Dead is one of my all time favorite movies tbh. Its hilarious and i can watch it anytime its on tv, hot fuzz is also hilarious but SOTD edges it out.

GO TO THE WINCHESTER !!!!

Call me an asshole but I hated both of them. SotD had its moments though. Only good thing about Hot Fuzz was Timothy Dalton (GOAT Bond)

Contrarian much? Also, if you hated Shaun of the Dead, you literally might be an idiot.

Contrarian much? Also, if you hated Shaun of the Dead, you literally might be an idiot.
As a partially disabled, pansexual, transgendered Vietnamese/Italian ladyboy, @Zer felt underrepresented in these British comedies

As a partially disabled, pansexual, transgendered Vietnamese/Italian ladyboy, @Zer felt underrepresented in these British comedies

And that also explains why he liked Timothy Dalton best as Bond.

Shaun of the dead was way way funnier imo

I only saw 2 mentions of the 3rd movie of the trilogy. What's that about? The Worlds End doesn't hold a candle to Shaun of the Dead, but is every bit as good as Hot Fuzz.

This is a hilarious Simon Pegg skit.

I actually like Hot Fuzz better. The part where the detectives are apparently being facetious and ask if they should go through the whole phone book starting with Aaron A Aaronson, followed by the end when Simon Pegg meets that kid named Aaron A Aaronson, is pretty funny. And there is a lot of that stuff in there that you don't catch the first time.

I actually like Hot Fuzz better. The part where the detectives are apparently being facetious and ask if they should go through the whole phone book starting with Aaron A Aaronson, followed by the end when Simon Pegg meets that kid named Aaron A Aaronson, is pretty funny. And there is a lot of that stuff in there that you don't catch the first time.
I like when they reveal who the killers are and you're expecting some huge evil plan but it turns out they're killing people for the most mundane, trivial reasons. I couldn't help but crack up

Spread your word where it needs to be spread buns. Hanging around a bunch of white supremacists wont accomplish your goal!
You've got a horrible attitude.

Jesus did not come to heal the healthy, but turbulent poor in spirit.

Back