Share your triggered emotions

THATxGUY

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
9F931B41-9468-4F54-9850-9C36D1584C6C.gif

Come on.. you know there is gonna be some mad triggered sherdoggies tonight !

Is there a worse group of 'professional' athletes than kickboxers....wrestlers don't enter mma and get dominated in the wrestling department by non wrestlers. Kickboxers get dropped by non strikers all the time.

I wanted Till to win by respect that Tyrone Woodley is legitimate

I am shaking with joy actually

Wheres all the butthurt whiteknight tyron haters at tonight?

Is there a worse group of 'professional' athletes than kickboxers....wrestlers don't enter mma and get dominated in the wrestling department by non wrestlers. Kickboxers get dropped by non strikers all the time.
Tyron isn't just a wrestler anymore, hasn't been for a long time.

Every Woodley hater tonight:

giphy.gif

Wanted Till to win but said all along I thought it was one or two fights early for him. Not seen enough to live up to the massive Hype. Hes young enough to bounce back. Woodleys a beast.

Dana must have been dying inside putting another belt on Tyron...fat fuck should give Tyron the respect he deserves and make a money fight for the fuck'n guy already.

Can't lie.
I was Till all the way.
Do not like Woodley. Do not like how safe Woodley fights.
Cannot argue with the result.
Till ate ALLLL the shots and Woodley cinches with a choke.
Who guessed that?

Fair play to Woodley.

bubbles-gif-trailer-park-boys-11.gif
wanting to fight your friends who wanted woodley to win

there were some CONFLICTED sherdoggers tonight when woodley was getting those usa chants.

they were so sure everyone thought he was anti american because he said he was black out loud

Last edited:

wrestling has a considerably deeper talent pool and more developed community and competitive circuit, not really comparable.

If kickboxing was a school sport and you could get college scholarships the NCAA kickboxing champions would be similar to wrestlers, but alas that's not how the cookie crumbles

Back