Share your triggered emotions

Can't lie.
I was Till all the way.
Do not like Woodley. Do not like how safe Woodley fights.
Cannot argue with the result.
Till ate ALLLL the shots and Woodley cinches with a choke.
Who guessed that?

Fair play to Woodley.

I’ll be honest I’m a fan of both guys but I was rooting for Woodley as he seemed to be looked passed , especially with that super biased Dan Hardy breakdown.

Till has an awesome chin and thought we was gonna make it to the second

I cant stand the way Woodley normally fights. Tonight he
showed up and submitted Till. Props to him.
I was entertained.

triggered that people think Woodley is at or above GSP now. C'mon are our memories this short?

triggered that people think Woodley is at or above GSP now. C'mon are our memories this short?
Bsl.gif

I was excited, then as soon as the first exchange happened, I was like.....”Till’s f%cked...:(” And then watched him get f%cked.....

I disagree with Tyron politically, but I respect him as an individual and a fighter. I knew from that initial rush that he came to fight tonight and was probably going to get the finish. I figure he will dismantle Colby, then hopefully get a money fight.

Is there a worse group of 'professional' athletes than kickboxers....wrestlers don't enter mma and get dominated in the wrestling department by non wrestlers. Kickboxers get dropped by non strikers all the time.

Till isnt an accomplished kickboxer his championships were acquired in the bush leagues soo..

I think the knee jerk Tyron-Lovers are even better. Ready to crown him WW GOAT.

Is there a worse group of 'professional' athletes than kickboxers....wrestlers don't enter mma and get dominated in the wrestling department by non wrestlers. Kickboxers get dropped by non strikers all the time.

Didnt a karate guy outwrestle all the wrestlers for years?

GSPwalkout_vice_670.jpg

I’ll be honest I’m a fan of both guys but I was rooting for Woodley as he seemed to be looked passed , especially with that super biased Dan Hardy breakdown.

Till has an awesome chin and thought we was gonna make it to the second
I usually love Inside the Octagon but this one really was ridiculous. Not that Till didn't have a chance, but Dan didn't say once that Woodley simply has more tools in the box. Really weird. I guess he shouldn't do UK or Irish fighters.

I usually love Inside the Octagon but this one really was ridiculous. Not that Till didn't have a chance, but Dan didn't say once that Woodley simply has more tools in the box. Really weird. I guess he shouldn't do UK or Irish fighters.

Yup totally agree.. usually a big fan but yeh.. he went all Simple jack

Back