Shane Carwin vs Ngannou

Carwin is one of the most overrated fighters ever.

Has one top win where he looked good.

Looked bad in the striking vs total cans too.

Francis is on it.... post usada !!!

why the mysterious flight to Paris ??

Lesnar beat Carwin.

Ngannou
So you're saying Ngannou's gameplan should be to turtle up on the floor until Carwin wears himself out in the first round, then in the second round take Carwin down and choke him out? That's some fine MMA math there.

If you're gonna talk about pre-USADA Carwin, then it's only fair that we talk about a Ngannou that's on some Ubereem stuff too. Would that version of Ngannou even be beatable?

Imagine Ngannou on EPO or some other cocktail that extends his endurance...

Ngannou via reach and speed advantage.

Carwin was a fucking monster though. Would beat probably everyone in the current division outside of Stipe and Francis.

Ngannou by being a better striker
Fran is better on the outside but Carwin was much better inside and in the clinch, if carwin put enough pressure on he could have gotten the finish in the first.

What does pre-USADA Ngannou look like though. :eek:

Hulk_%28circa_2019%29.png

I would take Carwin. Francis seems to have some of the worst technique I've ever seen. Some of this strikes remind me of what I see in the Street Coliseum forum here.

I mean that chin is literally straight up in the air and the punches are coming from a mile away. It's just too bad Jairzinho didn't know how to circle out instead of backing straight up. Reminds me of a harder hitting James Thomson "gong and dash".

LightheartedScrawnyAntelopegroundsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

Two men with dodgy cardio. I'd take the guy who has never been finished

It’s be interesting.

my first thought was Francis but Carwin is a damn good wrestler and can inflict some very heavy damage from the clinch so who knows. If they stood and threw down I’d favor Francis if Carwin managed to slow Francis down against the cage he wins.

stating the obvious, I don’t think it goes the distance in either case

Back