Shane Carwin vs Ngannou

ngannou by ko in 25 seconds....carwin is out of shape ...lol

Can't count out lunchbox hands but 90% Ngannou

Pre-USADA..... my money is on Carwin.

Post-USADA....my money is on Ngannou.

Carwin lost a lot of mass at the very end of his career. By the time he fought JDS he wasn't the same hulking monster he was in years prior. That being said, during his prime, he was 12-0 with 12 first round finishes. That's insane!

So Prime mass monster Carwin vs current uber brawler Ngannou.............I'm going Carwin.

Carwin. Dude only has losses to JDS and Brock. He also would try to clinch and hes certainly strong enough to hold his own against Ngannou. (I know I know no USADA during his time).

If you're gonna talk about pre-USADA Carwin, then it's only fair that we talk about a Ngannou that's on some Ubereem stuff too. Would that version of Ngannou even be beatable?

Carwin by being able to wrestle and having the same amount of pop in his hands. He stops Ngannou in 1. Ngannous a one dimensional power puncher.

Prime vs. Prime, hard to say. A thing I remember about Carwin is that he was never afraid to engage. Even when he was getting lit up by JDS, he still kept coming forward trying to win. Compare that to Ngannou who turned in two stinkers (Miocic and Lewis) then I'm inclined to say Carwin. Plus, he also had a wrestling background too, so that could give him the extra edge.

Ngannou for sure. Bigger, faster, more explosive. Don’t think Carwin would be able to match him. Neither guy is exceptionally technically skilled and that may be where carwin has a slight advantage, but so did JDS.

Ngannou is one of the most dangerous fighters we’ve ever seen in mma. I believe he’s a level up.

Back