Media Shane Burgos Says He’ll Finish Barboza

I've noticed Shane says a lot of stuff
Doesn't really back it up though

Is normal....talk b cheap

Barboza gonna kick the shit outta his legs to a decision.

It's very possible. Barboza is very old for featherweight (35) and that death cut to 145 has to be getting harder for him, especially the recovery. Barboza usually enjoys a significant reach advantage over his opponents, but Burgos actually has the slightly longer reach. Barboza has already been finished 5 times inside the Octagon.

If Burgos gets that body shots going and keeps his hands up, he might do it. Would be a fun fight nonetheless. Can't wait.

He has the style for sure. Relentless forward pressure with heavy doze of body strikes. Two things that work extremely well against Barboza.

Burgos is going to get his mullet knocked into the skybox seats.

Shane definitely has the style and ability to make it happen. Barboza also has the same things. Should be a banger either way.

Either did cerrone
Outlier no? Also, he was briefly dropped by Cerrone and he actually capitalized quite well on back take and sub. People always bring up

“KO’d by a jab”.

it was a minor knockdown compared to a standard KO punch. Masterful work on the ground and killer instinct by cerrone.

I think Barboza puts him to sleep and I’m fairly confident in that pick.

Man! Barbozas strength of schedule is right up there.

Outlier no? Also, he was briefly dropped by Cerrone and he actually capitalized quite well on back take and sub. People always bring up

“KO’d by a jab”.

it was a minor knockdown compared to a standard KO punch. Masterful work on the ground and killer instinct by cerrone.

Just saying he was "put down" . Anyone can do it and Burgos certainly isn't pillow fisted. Then add in the age/miles fighting and the weight cut. . I think it's silly to assume Burgos cant get a tko/ko

Just saying he was "put down" . Anyone can do it and Burgos certainly isn't pillow fisted. Then add in the age/miles fighting and the weight cut. . I think it's silly to assume Burgos cant get a tko/ko
Yeah I hear you. We’ve seen pretty much everything at this point. A year ago, people thought Usman was the epitome of pillow fisted. Fast forward to now, he KO’d lifeless one of the best chins of all time

Back