Media Shane Burgos Says He’ll Finish Barboza

Wait you really think so? I thought that was a fight of the year contender and that his stock had gone up.

He's gotta work on his striking defense. He's like Gaethje during his first few UFC fights. Throws heat but gets hit too much. A+ entertainment factor though. His fights are amazing to watch.

What do you think sherbro’s. Does Burgos have it in him?

He disappointed me greatly against Emett. He looked scared to get countered.

If Burgos comes to fight he can. He might lose too tho.

This is gonna be a banger, either man can go down but Burgos is just too damn hittable and that may be the difference if he isn't able to pressure Barboza

Barboza is possibly the biggest underachievers of the game.

Has everything Aldo has, just doesn’t find the way to win.

Burgos stops him for sure. This isn’t even the best version of Edson so it’s the perfect fight for Shane to cement his intentions in the division.

"Embracing taking damage"?

Have he seen what Spencer Fisher looking like lately?

With that out the way, War Barboza.

He's gotta work on his striking defense. He's like Gaethje during his first few UFC fights. Throws heat but gets hit too much. A+ entertainment factor though. His fights are amazing to watch.

it's because he relies on head movement and he's not got the best reflexes. i don't know if he can change though because his hands down approach is a tactic he uses as part of his strategy to get people to exchange with him where he thinks his size and power will win out.

Back