Shadow of Mordor: HELP

Same, I did not enjoy the game at all. Just follow the QTE and press attacks slow and steady to build combo score to unleash instant kill... Repeat. The nemesis system turned out useless too, you didn't need to interrogate to find chiefs weakness. You can learn exactly what they are immune too by just fighting them. Once you get the hang of blindly following the on screen prompts, stealth was not needed.

maybe if you are fighting 5 uruks tops, blindly following the qte's works. but when you are actually in a massive battle surrounded by berserkers, the dudes with the huge shields, spear chuckers, and several captains that shit definitely does not work.

maybe if you are fighting 5 uruks tops, blindly following the qte's works. but when you are actually in a massive battle surrounded by berserkers, the dudes with the huge shields, spear chuckers, and several captains that shit definitely does not work.

Worked fine for me. Sure, you had to do more than just watch for the counter prompt. But adding the appropriate dodges and actions to take for each different enemy isn't exactly hard.

I do spend the majority of my gaming time playing fighting games and reacting quickly to animations that are fractions of a second long, so I might be the outlier.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back