Sexy rousey appreciation thread

She was not bad but the permanent resting bitch face and the shitty attitude made her tough to like.

If she bought some tits, yeah..

But my god, some males, whom call themselves men, they dont like fake tits.

Fucking weirdos.
I like looking at fake tits. I'd much rather feel up real tits though. You can noticeably feel the difference. I'm guessing that's what some guys mean when they say they don't like fake tits.

So I'll take real C cups over fake D cups any day of the week.

Weigh in day Rousey was hot.

ronda-rousey-at-ufc-175-weigh-in_3.jpg

Gotta love all these nerds posting KO pics & bragging about how they bang smooth elbowed 10's on the reg.nod w zoom.gif

Meh. RR was incredible at weight cut, as BB would say. Her attitude marred her attractiveness for all ripped 6'10" Sherdoggers

If she bought some tits, yeah..

But my god, some males, whom call themselves men, they dont like fake tits.

Fucking weirdos.

Maybe she would find you attractive if you got a dick implant?

<{vega}>

Weigh in Ronda or no.

Where's Rondas fine ass at?

Sadly yes a few were quite lacking. Oddly enough they both had the best vag' games.
What games are those besides just getting plugged?

I like something to do and i hate looking at a flat chest.

Sex always lasts 60 sec for me cuz its a race, so i havr to spend most of my other time with the girl with clothes on and tits under clothes look fantastic. So much that she can get another 60 sec.

At no point do i care if theyre fake

What games are those besides just getting plugged?

I like something to do and i hate looking at a flat chest.

Sex always lasts 60 sec for me cuz its a race, so i havr to spend most of my other time with the girl with clothes on and tits under clothes look fantastic. So much that she can get another 60 sec.

At no point do i care if theyre fake

Oh so you're trolling then? My bad I've been away from sherdog for a while bro. Been on Reddit and it's just... no comparison in terms of how much I respect sherdoggers intellectually. I never thought I'd say that. You guys can troll.

Oh so you're trolling then? My bad I've been away from sherdog for a while bro. Been on Reddit and it's just... no comparison in terms of how much I respect sherdoggers intellectually. I never thought I'd say that. You guys can troll.
..no

Perhaps let thr adults talk.

Oh hah, cuz i like fake tits that automatically means my dick sucks.

Ok hot shot.

Still believe there 2+ genders too?

It was a joke. I apologize if I offended.

There is only one...Bruce Jender.

Back