Television SExy new host for the Tonight show, Lilly. You think she funny or not?

F1980

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Replaced Carson Daly. What you think? Good or not?

The important thing is she isn't white

Hot no
Funny i dunno.

Does she have big tits?

Above answers depend on that

If you said she replaced jimmy falon, id automatically would say yes shes funny. Hell id even fuck her, no pics necessary.

When your whole schtick is "I'm not a white male" you know you don't really have much else to offer entertainment wise. Gonna take more than that to get me to watch your late night show cutie pie

But if anyone digs Lilly, I got no problem with it

Last edited:
Isn't she a YouTuber? Never thought of her as sexy.

3:30 - cut to audience shot, two people making raucous noises and clapping, 14 people sitting in their seats like WTF this is going to be a long night.

When your whole schtick is "I'm not a white male" you know you don't really have much else to offer entertainment wise. Gonna take more than that to get me to watch your late night show, cutie

But if anyone digs Lilly, I got no no problem with it

She also pointed out that she's not straight. Her comedy is multifaceted bro.

I actually already knew who she was from YouTube. From what I saw on there she made a bunch of cringeworthy "this is what stereotypical Indian people act like" videos. Gotta say it's a good thing she reminded me she was neither white nor male, pretty sure I would have forgotten otherwise.

Looks-wise she's not ugly, but she's far from hot or my type.

You said tonight show, which means she's replacing Jimmy Fallon.

You are now obligated to set wheels in motion to ensure she replaces Jimmy Fallon. If these wheels involve a Tonya Harding style knee whack then so be it.

If you fail to do this then you are officially wrong on the internet. Forever. There is no worse fate.

I can't wait til there's token white guys in Hollywood. Won't be long.

The important thing is she isn't white
And she's a woman. That's important too. And gay. Gotta reach out to those important 2019 American demographics. She's not obese though, but that could come later.

Sounds like she's cashing in on her multiple layers of victimhood. Should be a great fit for that show.

<mma4>

Replaced Carson Daly. What you think? Good or not?

Goodness...5 seconds in, and already blabbering about identity politics!

I’ve had farts funnier than her.

Tonight show will tank.

Hasn’t been entertaining for years.

Will not be missed.

Back