Television SExy new host for the Tonight show, Lilly. You think she funny or not?

I dunno, I guess she's like a Bangladesh 6.8 or something.
She's pretty cute. Nice body and big titties. I definitely wouldn't turn it down and I can easily say "shut up, no one cares" if she starts talking that woke shit

That motherfucker had some serious game

I loved his interview style. It wasn't the same boring talk show drivel over and over again.
The only person I really seen him struggle with was Harrison Ford, but most he's notorious for being a pain in the you know what to interview. He did get him to open up more about his planes than most hosts can. His Morgan Freeman interviews were great.
It's a shame he still hasn't been on Doctor Who. He was in a band with Capaldi (12th Doctor) in high school, it should have been easy to get him in there even as a non speaking background character.

Last edited:
This trash actually got picked up for a second season! I searched online, and NO ONE (except maybe Rotten Tomatoes) has ANY form of positive feedback about this atrocious show.

Here’s Salty Cracker’s take on this...

There are so many sexy Indian women. Lilly is average.

upload_2020-5-14_20-19-35.jpeg

The only question of importance, as per the thread title, is whether she's sexy...

There are so many sexy Indian women. Lilly is average.

View attachment 768667
I won't vouch for her comedy (I can't tolerate any talk show hosts except Conan), but she is easily the best looking female talk show host on network TV. It's a low bar to be sure, but she exceeds it. Off the top of my head there's Ellen, Oprah, Ricki Lake, Wendy Williams, Sharon Osbourne...come on, she stomps all of them.

Oh wait, Tyra Banks had a talk show too. Ok, so Singh is the second hottest talk show host.

Seven months later and some of you inbreds are still angered by this person? The incel conservative snowflake force is strong on Sherdog. How sad.

wow. I am gonna bet this is gonna tank bad. shouldn't it just be called "white people are racist and are gonna hate me on here!"

she is free to be as unfunny as she likes, but any white person who sat through that should be ashamed

Back