Sexual assault charges may be laid

I think it’s perfect! It looked just like a Rottie moving it’s waist trying to find the bulls eye on his bitch. Boom! One try too high, then Bam! Right on the money “ovah” <Lmaoo>

Yea it's like that, but gay.

Watched about 20 minutes of this the other day, it was pretty alarming. Wilder looked and sounded like a man on the edge of insanity. Accusing Fury of cheating is one thing, but claiming everyone was in on it including half of his own team is fucking nuts. Going off on the Irish travelers after complaining about being targeted for being black, was absurd and offensively hypocritical. He’s a hell of a fighter and a very likable dude when he’s not raving, but for Christ’s sake some one give this man an intervention.

I think it’s perfect! It looked just like a Rottie moving it’s waist trying to find the bulls eye on his bitch. Boom! One try too high, then Bam! Right on the money “ovah” <Lmaoo>
Im sorry rapist. I just thought you all had higher standards for excellency.

I'm just waiting for the race card to be played, if it hasn't already.
He has now and in the classic way of self victimization while spewing hate against white people.
Its really despicable

Im sorry rapist. I just thought you all had higher standards for excellency.

“bla bla im calling someone a rapist” but...

1. said gif is your avatar

2. your user is you “lie to girls”

3. you said Adesanya’s accuracy leaves a bit to be desired, bet you’d like to try your shot instead huh?

stfu....

“bla bla im calling someone a rapist” but...

1. said gif is your avatar

2. your user is you “lie to girls”

3. you said Adesanya’s accuracy leaves a bit to be desired, bet you’d like to try your shot instead huh?

stfu....
-hurt feelings

When a man sexually assaults your wife, girlfriend, daughter or cousin or niece, say it’s funny.

it’s bullshit
C'mon. If a guy air-humped my wife I'd knock him out. IF he actually raped her?? I'd be ready for a murder charge. Big difference.

Wilder's ego has ALWAYS been there. From the retarded outfits to pronouncing his "s" as a "z" as though it were the new way to speak, to his willingness to windmill after he finally scored a big punch just so he looked.....well, I'm not sure what he was going for. Thoughtless people can't articulate why they do things, so I have no clue why he did THAT.

Now all of this ostentatious behavior from his ego is now energy redirected to blame and victimizing himself.

You know what, when you victimize yourself you give up all your individual strength and self-efficacy.

I always wondered how Wilder would take a loss, and I had a hunch it would play out kinda like this.

Not happy about it. I liked that he actually wanted big fights (took a while due to papa Haymon pulling the strings) and that he insisted on VADA testing as a champ (when many champs don't insist on this). I really respected those two things and I marveled at the fight changing power. But he is an ego-driven vainglorious man who isn't showing long-game resiliency.

I've seen guys mentally broken and never coming back fully right but wilder is taking to more extreme levels.

His lack of cardio had nothing to do with his 60 lb suit of armor.

source.gif

The Shredder?

source.gif

Not sure what was worse. That suit, or his hype man yelling on the mic to the ring. I assume it was a famous rapper, but I had no idea who he was.

source.gif

This what comes before the fall: one's pride, but in this case it is more vanity. Pride is what you think of yourself, vanity is your concern about what others think of you.

Several years ago, on the JRE he said he trained in weighted vests that weigh 60 or 80 pounds, so I don't get why he blamed this ridiculous pile of armour he was wearing....

Can't find the clip where he said that but he did.

It’s honestly not funny to post that. It’s vile and if any athletic commission had values theyd suspend him a year
It is absolutely disgusting. But perhaps just as disgusting is Dana White's dismissive attitude towards it. And EVEN more disgusting is the fact that you and I both know that if it was a fighter White viewed as disposable that did that, he would probably be fired.

Back