Sexual assault charges may be laid

He has the IQ of an earthworm. Just dont expect anything even remotely intelligent to come out of his mouth.

If you want to know what he really knows is the truth just regard one fact: He waited until the rematch clause run out, then talked again with his big mouth to want to fight Fury again.

This alone showed he knows he not only got beaten down but so vastly outskilled that annother fight against Fury will be at least equal one sided but now that he talked so much shit Fury would make it much more painful for him

Honestly I would understand Tyson after Wilder trying everything to delegitimize his win. My guess. He would carry Wilder into the late rounds to really punish him and then KO him brutally with 9-11 round.
That was so cowardly. To wait for the rematch clause to run out before running his mouth. And this interviewer is not calling Deontay out for this? Deontay had a chance, nay a right to get a rematch almost instantly, but he didnt opt for it. Why? But now he wants one? Come on

Last edited by a moderator:
to be fair Fury did lick him without consent
tenor.gif

<6><6><6>

Cant believe i rooted for this guy to beat Fury.What a sore loser.

This may be the worst ive ever heard. Put him in an asylum.

Fury beat the living shit out of him twice besides that 1 knockdown

There were two knockdowns in the first fight, and Fury didn't do anything but taunt and pot shot from the outside. Yeah, he should've won the decision, but that wasn't any kind of beating. Though he did do some good work after he got up at the end of the 12th.

There were two knockdowns in the first fight, and Fury didn't do anything but taunt and pot shot from the outside. Yeah, he should've won the decision, but that wasn't any kind of beating. Though he did do some good work after he got up at the end of the 12th.
Wilder was completely outboxed besides that knockdown. Then in the second fight Fury beat the ever living shit out of him and knocked him out

Why? Because Tyson Fury raped him? In that case. Please dont let Costa see this.....he has a much bigger case.
Costa actually could press charges for that and win. I never thought of it before but it would be an easy case of sexual harassment in the workplace lol.

Deontay and Donald giving the yanks a bad name, take your fucking L's like men ffs:)

I think whyte summed it up in a recent interview nicely....wilder is out there calling everyone out now that the rematch clause has expired as he needs more money for crack.

I think whyte summed it up in a recent interview nicely....wilder is out there calling everyone out now that the rematch clause has expired as he needs more money for crack.
He doesn’t need money, any fight will get him $7M+ against about anyone

my thing is, he can’t handle that he lost and in his community he’s being clowned and trying to throw anything that sticks to the wall. It’s absolutely an insecurity thing but not accepting that you lost falls into the same category as believing you can’t be beat.

Back