"Sex Advice From Jiu Jitsu Fighters"

infamous mattyd said:
colin and soid, should this be printed out and used to taunt the participants with?
Umm.. no. This never happened.

I'm thinking about taking some martial-arts classes. Can jiu-jitsu help me become a better lover?

Does anyone actually take martial arts classes to become better at sex?

Ze is still the man!

Anita, she's hot.

That first girl too, God I got to get to Renzos.

jjmuaythaiguy said:
Ze is still the man!

Anita, she's hot.

That first girl too, God I got to get to Renzos.
come stay with me fucker...we can do the NYC thing, then I will come to Hawaii...start the exchange program we thout about

infamous mattyd said:
colin and soid, should this be printed out and used to taunt the participants with?

definitely...i already busted ze's balls about it saturday.

ao yeah... where can i find a gi like the first girl has? that pink collar is cute.

infamous mattyd said:
come stay with me fucker...we can do the NYC thing, then I will come to Hawaii...start the exchange program we thout about

Hahaha, I know.

I talked to Relson about it and he kind of got off track about his Gracie Reality Fighting event. I brought up the exchange program with Renzo's school. He was like "Renzo Rob?" I go yeah, "We can start an exchange of students to train with each other and visit."

He says, "Renzo's students is always welcome over here." He then talked about how he asked Renzo to fight in his Gracie Reality Fighting Series but Renzo had other commitments and I think Crosley? will be on the same card with Rhalan. Never got that answer or commitment but you guys know for sure the mat is open to you guys.

If you ever come to Hawaii let me know.

I am saving to train in Europe with Roger Gracie this coming year. Then compete in Worlds next year (2007). Who knows maybe the year after that New York here I come!

ladydank said:
ao yeah... where can i find a gi like the first girl has? that pink collar is cute.

there's a thread in gear & equipment about pink gi's - "find fozzy a special gi" or something like that. a lot of gals in the women's class have pink gi's...you could also call or email the academy and ask kyra: www.renzogracie.com for contact info.

Holy shit, i've been staying away from this thread ... I finally click on it, and my friggin mouth drops.

lmao@ Ze ... I can just picture him talking about this.

Back