Sex Addiction

I think the problem with challenging sex addiction's legitimacy is that people are using celebrities as the yard stick, saying "well of course you like sex, you're famous and getting it all the time". So of course, their "struggle" doesn't seem real.

However i've met real sex addicts in work, normal men/women in life, some even with special needs and yeah... it becomes quite apparent that the distinction between being an "addict" and a "red-blooded male" is the red blooded male usually won't switch to men if he can't find a woman. The addict HAS to have sex. He/she will go get it wherever they can with whoever they can, sometimes leaving their house at all hours of the night which becomes a huge problem for self-esteem and safety. They feel horrible about the sex they just had and the lengths they went to get it, yet it is never enough and they'll keep doing it because they're addicted.

I've dated sex addicts and I don't like it. They always want more and if you deny it they throw a fit or go find it elsewhere. It's fucking exhausting.

Yeah it s largely bull. Sex addict is just what guys who get laid all the time claim when they get caught cheating.

When a man can get endless sex from tons of different women. He is a sex addict if he follows through. And if he doesn't he isn't being a man lol.

I just thought of a scenario that might make me rethink my disbelief in sex addiction.

Let's say you're banging this broad regularly that looks like prime Hedy Lamarr.

20afd8b588c6dfb725408bbd66252976.jpg

You get to bang whenever you want. But not this weekend, because she's going to be out of town. It's just 3 days. During the weekend your friend asks you to do him a big favor and fix his cousin's leaky sink since you're handy like that. You go over there, fix it, and during that she comes onto you and says she wants to bang, bro. She looks like this:

Fat-20.jpg

If you bang that fatbody because you can't wait 48 more hours to bang prime Hedy Lamarr, then yes, you have a severe problem. You should not be attracted to that, especially when you're banging an 11/10 on the regular. You should probably lock yourself in a room Mark Renton style until it's out of your system.
If just take teh blow job in the instance

Nah, I think I'll keep following my biological instincts. More PC bullshit created by men hating feminists to have us deny our nature.

Be thy nature.

Back