Sex Addiction

nostradumbass

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I just read where Ozzy Osbourne claims to have a sex addiction. Russell Brand, Tiger Woods, and several other celebs claim the same. Does anybody believe in this bullshit? I cannot accept that a 70 year old drug addict likes poon any more than I do. Most single guys are trying to get laid as much as possible, but somehow "sex addicts" are just married guys who betray their wedding vows. This just seems like an excuse guys make when they get caught cheating on their wives.

Lol, no. It's complete horseshit. Every red-blooded man is a "sex addict," so like you said, they're just trying to play the victim card and shift blame from themselves. "Oh, I'm sick, don't blame me!" No, you just think with your dick like the rest of us. Your "disease" is being a man; an impulsive and/or insensitive one, specifically. Got bored with your wife and decided to fuck around behind her back.

The idea of Ozzy being sexually active, let alone addicted, is vomit-inducingly disgusting.

Seems like an excuse for being like all other guys, just way better at getting laid.

I just thought of a scenario that might make me rethink my disbelief in sex addiction.

Let's say you're banging this broad regularly that looks like prime Hedy Lamarr.

20afd8b588c6dfb725408bbd66252976.jpg

You get to bang whenever you want. But not this weekend, because she's going to be out of town. It's just 3 days. During the weekend your friend asks you to do him a big favor and fix his cousin's leaky sink since you're handy like that. You go over there, fix it, and during that she comes onto you and says she wants to bang, bro. She looks like this:

Fat-20.jpg

If you bang that fatbody because you can't wait 48 more hours to bang prime Hedy Lamarr, then yes, you have a severe problem. You should not be attracted to that, especially when you're banging an 11/10 on the regular. You should probably lock yourself in a room Mark Renton style until it's out of your system.

I just thought of a scenario that might make me rethink my disbelief in sex addiction.

Let's say you're banging this broad regularly that looks like prime Hedy Lamarr.

You get to bang whenever you want. But not this weekend, because she's going to be out of town. It's just 3 days. During the weekend your friend asks you to do him a big favor and fix his cousin's leaky sink since you're handy like that. You go over there, fix it, and during that she comes onto you and says she wants to bang, bro. She looks like this:

Fat-20.jpg

If you bang that fatbody because you can't wait 48 more hours to bang prime Hedy Lamarr, then yes, you have a severe problem. You should not be attracted to that, especially when you're banging an 11/10 on the regular. You should probably lock yourself in a room Mark Renton style until it's out of your system.

Sounds about right. Dont think that is what Tiger and Russel Brand are talking about though.

All the other addictions are something that is pleasurable to the body, so I believe it's plausible one could become dependent on the gratification.

But it would be a compulsion for physical pleasure, not the particulars of its execution.

There might be a favorite between smoking, snorting, and injecting, but the addiction is to the drug.

Fat-20.jpg

You see what Hedy Lamarr looked like eventually?
Hedy-Lamarr-Last-Photo.jpg

Maybe not the pig you posted, but I wouldn't begrudge a guy looking elsewhere after Hedy fell apart.

I actually spent an afternoon one time just looking at hot chicks from the 50s and 60s and what they turned into. Charlotte Rampling and Anna Karina were pretty damn depressing.

All the other addictions are something that is pleasurable to the body, so I believe it's plausible one could become dependent on the gratification.

But it would be a compulsion for physical pleasure, not the particulars of its execution.

There might be a favorite between smoking, snorting, and injecting, but the addiction is to the drug.

I think when you sleep with lots of women it becomes more than just a climax, I'll sleep with a new girl about every week, two weeks. I'm in general seeing three to four girls at a time. when one wants to get serious I just kind of swap her out and say no thank you.

its likely a manifestation of self worth and abandonment issues, to constantly need the validation of making someone orgssm.

Like any good drug you lose yourself when you have sex, your past, present and future concerns are of no bother, you're primally in the moment.

Drugs and sex, Jesus it's a perfect combination.

You see what Hedy Lamarr looked like eventually?
Hedy-Lamarr-Last-Photo.jpg

Maybe not the pig you posted, but I wouldn't begrudge a guy looking elsewhere after Hedy fell apart.

I actually spent an afternoon one time just looking at hot chicks from the 50s and 60s and what they turned into. Charlotte Rampling and Anna Karina were pretty damn depressing.

Yeah but note I said prime Hedy. And you aren't in a relationship in my scenario, just banging no-strings-attached.

You ever see the scene from that Ecstasy movie that caused a big scandal? Cot damn, very hot.

Yeah but note I said prime Hedy. And you aren't in a relationship in my scenario, just banging no-strings-attached.

You ever see the scene from that Ecstasy movie that caused a big scandal? Cot damn, very hot.

Would be delighted to smash. Problem is, girls don't have a very long prime, so no matter how hot a chick is, there is 0% chance that she's going to be the hottest chick for very long. I'm engaged, so I've already made my plan that dictates satisfaction is more important than fun. Especially like 10 years from now, I'm very well aware that a lot of chicks are going to be hotter than my wife, and I'll have enough money by then where I could probably make that happen, but I'm not going to. Not because I'm not a "sex addict", but because I have some perspective of what's more important.

Like I said, nobody admits a sex addiction until they're caught cheating, then somehow it's a suddenly a disease and they're a victim because they have no impulse control.

Didn't David Duchoveny's wife (maybe ex, not sure) call him a sex-addict? All I could think was he's probably not getting much from her because she's too busy being above him, cold and spending his money.

Fat-20.jpg

I just need one more fucking bang bro!!!

I think it's real. Anytime that someone wants something so badly that it becomes a negative impact on their life despite better judgement then you could say it's an addiction.

Isnt drug use just chasing chemically induced orgasms anyways?

Honey don't take half my shit, I am sex addict and need help. That is the only reason I cheated on you, its an illness, I can't control.
Pure Gold, Jerry

Any woman that marries a rich, powerful and/or famous man should assume he is going to cheat, just like he should assume he wouldn't have his wife if he wasn't rich, powerful or famous.

"I want to marry the guy that evey other woman wants. The same guy girls regularly throw themselves at and do all types of unimaginable desperate things just to let him have his way with them. But once we're married I want all the other woman to understand how amazing and special I am and they should just completely stop pursuing him."

Any rich man that gets married deserves the inevitable divorce

Back