Setting the Record Straight on a few things.... READ IT!

Let me see that tampon belt... i may be interested for a trade. ;)

Heh, I have to admit Shooto, that was a pretty good post!

Full of facts and funny.

Feel free to list some too bro..... since Shockwave and this past UFC, im compiling some more.

I'm sure u can pull some out of your sleeves.

1. The UFC has 3 good heavyweights (Ricco, Randy, Rizzo), deal with it

2. Hulk Hogan is the greatest superheavyweight ever

3. Yes, if Takada wins a fight it is a work

4. American fans show very little respect in any sport

5. If Kurt Angle could possibly fight in MMA so could Brock Lesnar

6. No Fourarm shots are not cheap, they win fights

7. Shannon Ritch is highly underrated

8. Ryan Gracie is Crazy

9. Bas Rutten did beat Kevin Randleman, so shut up

10. Phil Baroni needs to be shut up

11. Royce did not lose to Yoshida

12. If Takada and Yoshida fight it will be a work

13. Vanderlei Silva will not be ranked higher than Tito until Tito loses and he beats an opponent in the top 10 of his weightclass

14. Tito will brutally kill Ken

15. Vitor cannot do anything without getting hurt.

16. Pride needs to put a legitamite card together soon, or they will start to lose credibility.

17. Why does Gil Castillo deserve a title shot?

18. Sean Sherk is the real deal and his new nickname is The Dynamite Kid

19. Lets leave Fred Ettish and Ranger Stott alone for a while.

20. Shooto is the biggest post whore alive.

OK TTT this thread..... 61-80

61. With the right training, Bob Sapp would kick everyone's ass easily. Give the guy some fuckin respect. FUCK! ;)

62. BJ Penn will beat Uno once again. C'mon BJ Penn haters... bring it!!!!!!!

63. Serra gets my fuckin respect now. Great fight with BJ.

64. But the decision was correct! ;)

65. Javier Vasquez will be the next BEST THING! Mark my words.... watch for Romie Aram too.

66. Silva needs to fight non-"tomato can" fighters and Pride needs to stop protecting him.

67. ENSON INOUE needs to be fight SILVA ASAP! Fuckin Pride politics....

68. Where did Tito, Frank, Jens, and Royce go from posting in the Forums???? We fucked up....

69. Lets give it up for Ricco Rodriguez.... he beat the best and now is Champion.

70. Phil Baroni is fuckin awesome. He gets my respect... and yes i think he has a great shot to beat Busta. U heard it here....

71. Mino/Barnett??? Will it happen??? Hmmm..... will Mino finally be defeated??

72. I cant wait for the Tito/Ken staredown!! FUCK!! I would just pay to see that.

73. And yes, TITO will beat Shamrock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

74. Lennox Lewis vs. Brock Lesner amuses me!! Bwhahahha what a joke!!!

75. How the hell did Mark Weir KO Eugene Jackson so fast?? WTF????

76. I dont see Matt Hughes losing for a very long time. This guy is fucking tough!!

77. I feel sorry for SAK.... very sorry! He will always be one of my fav fighters of all time.

78. Lebanner in NHB????? Lets not get carried away gentlemen, he would get OWNED! Frye would be kick his ass in MMA rules.

79. This Thread Rocks!

80. Yes, i am Sherdogs greatest POST WHORE of all time!!!!!!

Back to Number 14 for a second-

Pride is quickly losing ground to the UFC as best MMA organization. In fact, UFC may already be better, just look at the lineup for the next UFC.

The only thing making it better is the fan base in Japan vs. the fan base in the US.

Pride is still #1 as of now.... but i will agree.... UFC is catching up quickly!!!

IMO, i like UFC a lot better... even if Pride has all the best fighters.

Pride need to do a few thing to stay as No1 MMA promotion in the world.

1. they need to stop making cards in last minutes. call your fighters and make everyone clear who is going to fight who and when.

2. make some weight division. imposible to fight against someone with 25+ weight difference.

3. stop feeding Vanderlei with Sak. i respect and admire Sak a lot. always one of my favorite fighters but i don`t see how he can beat Silva. so please stop the carnage.

4. stop bringing non-skills japanese pro-wrestler. please there is a lot of really good jap. fighters out there waiting for the big shot.

5. let`s people know the card with time. at least UFC make the card on time so everyone talk about it. Pride disrespect japanese and foreigner fans alike.

6. Pride is the guilty one in destroy Matsui fight carreer. let the guy show his skills against an equal fighter. not monsters.

i`ll post some point of views about Shooto and Pancrase later.

Back