Movies Seth Rogen vs. The Rock - Who plays the same character more often? (Semi-Finals)

Who plays the same character in almost every movie there in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Continuation to this thread.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...acter-in-almost-every-movie-there-in.4307326/

13007237_10153960961255664_832083330942219815_n.jpg

I said Seth but I can see why a lot of people will say The Rock. Both seem like they play the same type of character all the time.

I don't think I ever seen Seth in anything but the Rock always plays the Rock so I pick him.

Observe and Report is one of the greatest dark comedy movies ever put on film.

But Seth Rogan plays Seth Rogan every damn time.

I've seen more of Seth Rogan's movies than The Rock's, so picked him.

The Rock is a horrendous actor, to be frank. Black Adam was unwatchable for me.

Rogan was actually a different guy in the 40 year old virgin (still a stoner, but more of a tough working class guy than some pussy, which he normally comes across as).

At least Seth and The Rock attempts to change it up from movie to movie.

6a0269d40abebe61952ce8821c00581b.jpg

Statham is the man. A true inspiration to bald men everywhere. I've been sporting the Statham since my 30s and I haven't lost a step whatsoever. The ladies still love me. It's the Statham vibes.

5280e8dd8fe5e5463a71c994e5363b58085e61df.gifv

this is a tough one, but I don't think I've seen any depth from any actor.

I guess I haven't seen very many Seth rogen movies because he seems to play the exact same character in every movie.

The Rock? He started off playing the silent type badass tough guy action hero and now he's playing the badass tough guy with a hint of humor tough guy.

There's really no winner in this poll lol. All I know is I can't stand 90% of The Rocks movies. Seth Rogan has definitely got the more watchable movies under his belt. Maybe his films are more watchable because he kind of represents the common man

I like them both and this thread is full of unnecessary denigration

I voted Rogan. Outside of Super Bad don't think I've seen him play anything other than the same stoner character with the exact same mannerisms in every single role. He's the millennial version of Paulie Shore. The Rock is essentially himself in every movie but at least there's been a little variety in his projects.

Back