Seriously, what's taking sooooo long...

Everyone is scared or cant make weight.

You realize these 155ers are like 175-190lbs right now right?

145ers who can make 155, like aldo is scared and Edgar supposedly injured.

I just dont get it. If Khabib is offering to take the fight, then why not just make the fight HAPPEN!!! ESPECIALLY IF U CANT FIND A REPLACEMENT
One: Khabib would dominate Conor.
Two: He is not very well known and would be considered a bad sell by the UFC.

I think we all know the answer to this.

Kind of retarded logic. Cerrone and Diaz both offered and they're in talks with both currently.

So what's taking so long isn't that they don't have a replacement, its finding one that will also garner the interest in the main event that was lost with RDA getting hurt.

To find RDAs replacement? The fight is less than two weeks away and every second is valuable.

Could Dana and company possibly be scouting who's in the worst shape/overweight ala Mendes to give their cash cow the best chances of winning?

Anyone have any clue? Who do you guys think is gonna fight Conor @ UFC 196?
Pettis or Diaz. Conor ko's either though I think. No threat of a takedown from either makes it an easy fight for Conor.

Khabib would most likely destroy Conor. Khabib makes good grapplers look foolish.

You haters can't get your stories straight.

Before the UFC and Conor "chose" Mendes because he was a threat they could get out of the way due to "short notice" and basically steal a win.

Now it's the same thing with Khabib, right? Wouldn't it make sense for them to take this fight now after a 2 year layoff when Khabib may not even be able to make weight? Wouldn't it be much more favorable for Conor to fight him now than in 6 months when he may be a fully warmed up #1 contender?

It's not really taking long, if it goes over 24hrs, then I'd say there's a problem. But there seems to be a decent handful of guys ready & willing, but apparently Dana rather complain about these supposed fighters that aren't taking the fight or suddenly hurt. But I imagine the biggest problem is making sure they get someone to make weight and can pose as a legit interim challenger.

Haha, another one of BRASIL WAND's favorite fighters ducks McGreGOAT. I'm just here to laugh at you.

It's pretty clear TS is still petty about Conor KOing Aldo. You can tell he's just waiting for the day Conor loses so he can be all "I told you it was all hype."

Uhhh Khabibs been training for a while now, hes in shape.

I saw him on the UFC embedded helping Luke Rockhold train for Chris Weidman and he was throwing around Luke.

Khabib is ready

Maybe the UFC is negotiating with Diaz and Cerrone and leveraging each against each other.

I just dont get it. If Khabib is offering to take the fight, then why not just make the fight HAPPEN!!! ESPECIALLY IF U CANT FIND A REPLACEMENT
You don't get why they won't want to short notice schedule a fight with a guy who's clearly going to try to make the fight as unappealing to watch as possible? If ever a fight needs build up, it's one with Khabib in it.

The guy definitely has something against Conor. You know, this is the wrong place to be hating on Conor, or the right place, I dunno. Either way, hating or loving him in these message boards is a lose-lose situation, unless you are having a laugh while at it.

Son, I got into MMA during Ken vs Tito. I tuned over to this thing called "Pride" to see a fat russian swinging wildly at air, I laughed, I turned off the tv, and I carried on.

Lol stop lying kid, the "fat guy swinging wildly in the air" was the Big Show on your weekly segments of Monday Night Raw...

We all know you're a recent WWE crossover:D

they proly found a guy, they're just now working out how he's gonna pretend to get rocked and then finished by a few strikes

Haha, another one of BRASIL WAND's favorite fighters ducks McGreGOAT. I'm just here to laugh at you.

Yeah breaking a foot is totally ducking lol...

I'm surprised you've finally come out of hiding, being that every bandwagon you jump on crashes and burns.

According to you Weidman was on his way to becoming "GOAT" and Ronda was a "Once in history" fighter lol.

McGregor fans should kick you out of their bandwagon before you spoil it for them too:cool:

its called negotiation, its something adults do in the real world

Yeah breaking a foot is totally ducking lol...

I'm surprised you've finally come out of hiding, being that every bandwagon you jump on crashes and burns.

According to you Weidman was on his way to becoming "GOAT" and Ronda was a "Once in history" fighter lol.

McGregor fans should kick you out of their bandwagon before you spoil it for them too:cool:
Yeah "BROKEN FOOT", just like Aldo's "BROKEN RIBS". ehehe

Back