Seriously, what's taking sooooo long...

BRASIL WAND

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
To find RDAs replacement? The fight is less than two weeks away and every second is valuable.

Could Dana and company possibly be scouting who's in the worst shape/overweight ala Mendes to give their cash cow the best chances of winning?

Anyone have any clue? Who do you guys think is gonna fight Conor @ UFC 196?

they gonna make a ppv out of his decison

You need more smilies in your post OP

I just dont get it. If Khabib is offering to take the fight, then why not just make the fight HAPPEN!!! ESPECIALLY IF U CANT FIND A REPLACEMENT

there's like 20 threads and even a poll with everyones answers.....if you were truely interested in teh answer, you would just read those. But your only real motive here is to troll with your second line.

how long did it take them to announce mendes? weren't they aware of his rib injury for a week?

I just dont get it. If Khabib is offering to take the fight, then why not just make the fight HAPPEN!!! ESPECIALLY IF U CANT FIND A REPLACEMENT

Because, according to Dana, Khabib is already booked. And since they have never moved around fights before ( yes I am being ironic) the fight can't be made.

Could Dana and company possibly be scouting who's in the worst shape/overweight ala Mendes to give their cash cow the best chances of winning?
officialy no (he'll fight anyone), but i'm sure they'll try to choose wisely

Fedor wishes he had HALF the skills of McGregor.

GTFO already.

If Aldo had just held up to his bold statement, there would be no issue.

I think we all know the answer to this.

To find RDAs replacement? The fight is less than two weeks away and every second is valuable.

I love how you somehow turn this whole situation into a criticism of Conor.

Everything about this fight has been handled badly, no surprise they are going dead silent again.

Fedor wishes he had HALF the skills of McGregor.

GTFO already.

Lol silly noob, we get it you're jelly you never got to see Fedor fight in his Prime but there's always YT HLs.;)

Lol silly noob, we get it you're jelly you never got to see Fedor fight in his Prime but there's always YT HLs.;)
Son, I got into MMA during Ken vs Tito. I tuned over to this thing called "Pride" to see a fat russian swinging wildly at air, I laughed, I turned off the tv, and I carried on.

Back