Seriously though, that was an early stoppage.

If those were men, I don't think that fight would have been stopped at that point.

She easily could have been gnp'd until she went to limp

Surprised she didn't do a Ric Flair after the stoppage

ric-flair-flop-o.gif

Robda wasn't out! She's standing tall on her toes! Wtf! Why did Shady Herb stop that fight? How many times is he gonna fuck up championship fights? Just like Faber vs Barao! Pathetic ref!

She was just tiring out Nunes by making her hit her in the face and not wasting energy by using any defence

I agree that the stoppage was quick and it could have gone a little longer. However, it didn't seem Ronda was coming back from that beating. More probably Sherdoggers would have had an even bigger feast watching RR get pummeled.

she was doing rope-a-dope like ali vs foreman, that herb dean dosent have a clue

I was happy with the outcome but i was hoping she got a better chance than herb dean. Then again they put herb 'early stoppage' dean in there in case ronda got a lucky knockdown.

People have received medals for preventing murders before now.
Where is Herb's?

She's definitely soaking in all the skills Edmond Tarverdyan has to show her.

{<RR}

Robda wasn't out! She's standing tall on her toes! Wtf! Why did Shady Herb stop that fight? How many times is he gonna fuck up championship fights? Just like Faber vs Barao! Pathetic ref!

The world ain't all sunshines and rainbows.

Stop living in a glasshouse, go out into the real world boy.

Definitely early, I was just getting going.

The only thing he ruined was a quality Ronda faceplant you tool.

Back