Seriously though, that was an early stoppage.

ts
Shaq-points-laughs-and-leaves-press-conference.gif

perfectly justifiable stoppage. She was getting tagged with multiple shots that wobbled/rocked her and showing no defense/ability to return fire. Her off-balance movement at the end of the fight indicated she was very much out of it.

I agree, Ronda had her right where she wanted her. Nunes was getting tired and her hands were getting sore, Ronda was just about ready to get the W.

Don't expect people to read what you wrote... They are just reading the title, lol.

Son, last time I saw beating like that was when Dana put a banana in my pants and let the monkey loose.

Even in boxing they'll stop the fight even if you're still on your feet but you keep taking hard unanswered punches. But this is MMA, you must defend intelligently at all times. Also the only reason Rhonda didn't fall was because she desperately grabbed the fence which is illegal.

Agree. I wanted to see Nunes knock her out COLD!

Fuck you Herb Dean!

Surprised she didn't do a Ric Flair after the stoppage

ric-flair-flop-o.gif

She was doing the Kevin Nash thing where he would stagger around on his feet and only stayed up because he kept falling on the ropes and they propped him and bounced him back.

Ronda wasn't down yet, and our .gif wasn't quite finished.
U r an asshole and most likely a smelly fat kid pecking away at your computer in your moms dank basement.

Obviously you've never competed full contact and know how damaging concussions are and how fast fighters can get seriously injured.

Rookie!

I agree, Ronda had her right where she wanted her. Nunes was getting tired and her hands were getting sore, Ronda was just about ready to get the W.

The fight's not over until the fighter stops moving. Steve Perceval and the ref in this video need to teach all the other refs the finer points of stopping fights.

I thought the holm fight was stopped too early, as well. Holly should've at least got a few more shots in on the ground

Kinda, I mean Cruz earlier got it way far worse and it was no where close to being stopped.

On the other hand, Ronda was wobbly while Dom jumped right back in everytime.

U r an asshole and most likely a smelly fat kid pecking away at your computer in your moms dank basement.

Obviously you've never competed full contact and know how damaging concussions are and how fast fighters can get seriously injured.

Rookie!
"U r" a sped.

Some people can recover from that sort of position. Ronda can't. She was about to get blasted.

Back