Seriously, Does Uriah Hall Even Have Fans???

He's worse than boring because he has the potential to be exciting and isn't.

Imagine Chris Leben in Uriah Halls body. It would be a masacare
EXACTLY!!!! Waste of explosiveness.

EXACTLY!!!! Waste of explosiveness.

It's like if Ngannoue fought every fight the same way he fought Black Beast. It's the worst. I'd rather watch someone I know is gonna be boring than someone who has the X factor but won't pull the trigger

He's finished 7 of 9 UFC wins, that's not bad tbf. I think it's too late for him to get to the top of the div though.

He's such a dud. So uninteresting. And now phony af.

Acts as if the UFC are holding him back and pushing others because of "trash talk and politics" when in reality he's a boring choke artist who rarely pulls the trigger.

Boring, whiney, waste of explosiveness.
Yes he does.

Sure, he's not on the top of my list of fighters I get excited about, but it's always interesting to see what will happen if he fights. Is he gonna choke or is he pulling some matrix stuff. He also has an interesting personality. Enough reasons for me to be a fan of his.

tumblr_nvcoinbu7s1qa33wlo9_r1_500.gifv

fight-night-japan-uriah-hall-s-finish-vs-gegard-mousasi-G5VDV7
"Muh stoic jab"

Guess it didn't work that day.

He always disappoints people.
Has the 2nd longest reach in MW, 79.5 and it's only 0.5 inch shorter than Gyno's.
His physique is great, just look at that body lol.
His striking is pretty good.
And somehow he always finds ways to lose.
He has been in UFC for 7 years and his best wins are super flukey win vs Mousasi (and got revenged badly) and vs near-46yrs old washed up old man Silva (would have lost if it was a 3 rounder).
Really hope he becomes the top-5 contender but I doubt it.

I'm talking about his fighting style mainly my friend. His personality just adds to it.

As a fighter he's never excited me as a fighter. I know you don't know me but know me better than that.
Was hoping to see he unleash hes potential, but hes not a fighter IMO and I officially not care to see him fight anymore. Not a fan ;)

He'll always have a special place in my heart when he stiffened Moose

He's such a dud. So uninteresting. And now phony af.

Acts as if the UFC are holding him back and pushing others because of "trash talk and politics" when in reality he's a boring choke artist who rarely pulls the trigger.

Boring, whiney, waste of explosiveness.
He tries to be unlikable. He is very good at it.

He did the RVD kick clean on mousasi, and murdered that one kid on TUF. Both two all time top ranking best ko's

I'm sure he's very nice in person. He seems like the kid who would get bullied until the snapped and broke the bullies face. And then he'd feel bad and cry about it.

And then everyone would whisper don't fuck with tgat crazy mofo, he'll break your face.
I’m pretty sure that’s how he started training when he talked about it on TUF.

I've always cheered for him. He's a bit awkward in interviews and has lacked self-belief at times but I like him. Seems like a good guy.

He's a nobody he's been in the ufc foir quite a while has not achieved anything

Back