Seriously, Does Uriah Hall Even Have Fans???

Context? He called someone a bitch. You ever stop and think she deserved it?
Actually surprised he’d say that under any context (if he even did). He seems nice enough, if not maybe a bit stuck up. Hall seems fairly benign compared to the plethora of terrible people that participate in MMA as a whole.

Context? He called someone a bitch. You ever stop and think she deserved it?
I think he called the late Josh Sammans Girlfriend a bitch. If they deserved it, it would be fine. I dont think Samman deserved it, if I remember correctly.

He's such a dud. So uninteresting. And now phony af.
So u base youre fandom on personality and not fighting style? This is a sport with atheletes that have unique individual styles and you tune in to watch match ups.

I'm a fan, great style when he is on point and a video game nerd.

i'm a fan
tumblr_ml5ioqzsot1s80fhyo1_500.gif

So u base youre fandom on personality and not fighting style? This is a sport with atheletes that have unique individual styles and you tune in to watch match ups.
I'm talking about his fighting style mainly my friend. His personality just adds to it.

As a fighter he's never excited me as a fighter. I know you don't know me but know me better than that.

I've followed his career closely since his days on TUF. So, I suppose that makes me a fan.

I think he's an interesting character. He has all the physical talent in the world to succeed & he's good enough to KO an all-time great like Mousasi. But mentally he has issues with self-doubt which means we never know which Uriah Hall is going to show up on any given night. This adds suspense to his fights which keeps me interested.

I think it will be interesting to see him become a fighter who's labeled a disappointment but who will have a pair of victories over perhaps the best two middleweights in history.

He has all the personality of a poor mans Kevin Lee.

And I don't consider Kevin Lee to be rich.

I'm a fan. His biggest weakness is his mental game. When he comes ready, dude's a great fighter. He stood and banged with Costa.

HIs personality is awkward, we all saw that on TUF. He was picked on as a child and picked up martial arts to defend himself, not unlike GSP. However, unlike the GOAT contender, his personality didn't develop as fully.

I remembered the other fighters anxious to face him on TUF. He's not pissing hot, punching old men, or hitting pregnant women with his car. Seems like a nice guy, just different than normal personality.

I'm sure he's very nice in person. He seems like the kid who would get bullied until the snapped and broke the bullies face. And then he'd feel bad and cry about it.

And then everyone would whisper don't fuck with tgat crazy mofo, he'll break your face.
Holy shit you were right he really was crying while saying goodbye to the spider.

How can you not be! Very humble, exciting finishes and he is one the few fighters that have addressed depression and its challenges. Quite refreshing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back