Serious Question

2 dieticans who have worked with her say she can make 135 easily.

She just has no interest in it.

The reason is obvious and always has been its money.The ufc probably offered her a pittance to take the fight.She wants more,so she stays out the org and plays the waiting game.

Exactly.

Especially considering the "inside advice" she's being fed by Tito.

Having him as her manager (though i cant remember if he still is) does not encourhage the UFC to negotiate with herh, also considering she doesnt belong to a weight class the UFC featurhes.

No, we would not. Because in this theoretical world there is a FW division worth watching and being added to the UFC.

This isn't the case at all though.

People seem to have completely forgotten, but when Anderson fought Maia, After the fight Anderson was going to move down and fight GSP at 170, but Anderson's piss poor performance in that fight ended it right then and there. There was then all that talk about punishing Anderson and he eventually started the saga with Sonnen.

I don't remember it being said that Silva was going to move down. I know they were going to set up the fight, but I don't remember, at the time that [Maia] fight happened, Silva saying the fight would be at 170. I think it was still up in the air at that point. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

If there was a 145 lbs division, there would be a reason for Rousey to move up...to be the champion in both weight divisions. As it is now, Ronda has no reason. If Ronda wins, it means nothing other than that she beat Cyborg, if Cyborg wins, it discredits Ronda as champion, because the champ got beat by someone who has A.) Never fought in the UFC B.) Won't be fighting in the UFC until a women's 145 division is formed.

The answer is simple. If Cyborg wants to fight Ronda, she needs to move down. You play by the rules of the game, and in this game we have established weight classes. If you can't play within the rules, you don't get to play.

So, if im to believe your statement, you believe she would beat Ronda? Or does Rhonda mean Ronda now? What the "h"? With the "h"? Why the "h"? Who is it with the "h"? Who is named Rhonda? Is Rhonda a name? What is a Rhonda? It's clearly not the WBW UFC champ. Honda is acceptible (because Brazil) but, Rhonda? I don't add an "r" to my 50cc Honda Ruckus, norh do i add an "h" to my 50cc Ronda Huckus. So why start here, with her, for so many of the posters? Is it rhate? Do you just rhate hrer that much?

I rheally want to know, because it's starhting to drhive me bonkerhs.

I was talking about E Honda from street fighter

No, I don't think there would be so much pressure for her to move down if the UFC had a 145 division.

In that case, I think the pressure would be to meet at 140 or something.

It's just bad business for the UFC to have Rousey lose to someone they can't then market as their champ.

It would be like Anderson Silva at his peak going over to Strikeforce for one fight and losing to Fedor and then coming back and trying to regain his aura of invincibility.

It would be more accurate to compare Borg Justino to, say, Bigfoot Silva than Fedor. And yes, I bet Anderson could win that.

If they had a 145 lb womens class, Cyborg would be stealing all kinds of rondas spotlight from the casual fans, fact...

Cyborgs fighting style, and finishes, would be more than enough to get fans to jump ship. I watch women fights for the fights not their looks...Cyborg is the most exciting woman fighter in MMA I have ever seen, been a huge fan since SF days. Most people who hate on Cyborg have never even seen her fights tbh...typical UFC fans...

But instead the UFC make a mens 125 lb class...

Back