Serious question.. is Mighty Mouse even good at all?

MMA fan93

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
As a gamer.

Appreciate insights from anyone who's seen his streams.

I don't watch the streams nor understand how one could sit and watch another play video games for hours on end but if he's still doing it to this day then that has to answer your question.

I don't watch the streams nor understand how one could sit and watch another play video games for hours on end but if he's still doing it to this day then that has to answer your question.

Someone has to be a serious loser to watch streams of people playing video games

I’d be more confident in beating him in a fight than in a 1 on 1 video game match

Gaming talk on a karate forum! What next, knitting on a chess site?

people watch football,poker, golf, pool, racing,Wrestling, TV. but you draw the line at a video game? certain games bring in alot of money aswell. yes people play for money. surprising amounts

Why?
It's just entertainment they are interested in.
Not much different than watching MMA streams.
lol people watch sports, which is someone else playing a game.

Last edited:
90% of streamers aren't good at the games they're playing.

Watching the WNBA is entertainment too, but you'd have to be a useless loser to do it
So if someone is successful in everything they do in life but they watch WNBA for entertainment, by your definition, they are a useless loser.

You should try not judging other people so much and being a bit more open minded. You'd be a happier person.

So if someone is successful in everything they do in life but they watch WNBA for entertainment, by your definition, they are a useless loser.

You should try not judging other people so much and being a bit more open minded. You'd be a happier person.

People who watch the WNBA or streams of people playing video games aren't needle movers in life

People who watch the WNBA or streams of people playing video games aren't needle movers in life
but if they watch football or baseball????

honestly some of these game tournaments are legit. commentators, sponsors. fans. bets

Someone has to be a serious loser to watch streams of people playing video games
The L.A. Olympic group is trying to have E-sports added in time for the 2028 Olympics (the hold up is that the most popular games are all about killing and violence which goes against the Olympic spirit/values/whatever).

In Asia, E-sports has overtaken traditional sports for viewership.

Worldwide, the League of Legends championships had about the same viewership numbers as the Super Bowl, and awards to $1M prize to the winning team of 5 players.

The College E-sports championship awards each member of the winning team with full 4-year scholarships.

Whether or not you like E-sports, you have to admit that watching 2 men in tights roll around could be criticized for its own reasons.

Or watching grown men hit a ball with a stick.

Like anything, if you don't like something, you'll find fault with it, and if you do like something, you'll either embrace or overlook those same aspects.

but if they watch football or baseball????

honestly some of these game tournaments are legit. commentators, sponsors. fans. bets

To be honest I haven't watched any of them in my life. I thought it was just watching a random dork screen cap himself playing a video game

people watch football,poker, golf, pool, racing,Wrestling, TV. but you draw the line at a video game? certain games bring in alot of money aswell. yes people play for money. surprising amounts
I know I'm in the minority cause thousands of people do it and make more money than I do. I just don't understand it is all. A MMA bout or football/basketball game always has the chance of being different. A game on the other hand, you are a protagonist who has to defeat evil or whatever.

I know I'm in the minority cause thousands of people do it and make more money than I do. I just don't understand it is all. A MMA bout or football/basketball game always has the chance of being different. A game on the other hand, you are a protagonist who has to defeat evil or whatever.
lookin at it wrong. there are vs games. fighting, sports games. shooting games. people play for money.

yes there are guys sitting in their house playing donkey kong......dont watch them lol

take a short look. sponsors that pay players, fan favorites, commentators. this is just 1 game. different games/tournaments are set up and run differently

Last edited:
I'm not into watching video game streamers at all (and I'm a pretty hardcore gamer), but I don't see it as too much different than spending your time watching streams of people fighting each other. Some particular streamers I don't get the appeal of at all, but watching people do something you're interested in at a high level (or at least an entertaining one)? I don't see anything egregiously bad about it.

lol people watch sports, which is someone else playing a game.

but why watch someone else play a game you could play yourself...

Back