Serious question about Ryan Hall

How many LW have a better chance against Khabib than Hall does?
Alot..
Khabib weakness is vs wrestlers that stand and can strike

*Full camp raging al

*Dustin poriere right now is khabibs kryptonite stylistically

*Justin Gaethje stylistically

Lw contenders whod have a shot beating khabib these guys wouldnt get grapple fucked.

Bantomweight

* holloway imo beats khabib

*briant ortega imo beats khabib

*aldo jose imo beats khabib

These guys arent wrestlers but there tdd is rediculas and theyre so well rounded it dont even matter bros.

Ww tyron smashes him
Colby eh
Uzmen eh
Askren eh prolly decisions

HALL best mixed martial autist in UFC

I hope he actively trying to get another fight arranged

I don't think Khabib would even bother taking him down lol

Didn't Hall get LnP'd/GnP'd on the Ultimate Fighter?

Ryan hall weighs 155lbs and could make BW if he knew what he was doing. Khabib would knock him out standing.

Hall would get smashed imo .Of course he still has subs equivalent to a punchers chance but it's a small small one,the guy isn't very good at anything except subs.He got dominated control wise on the ground just a few fights ago by Saul fricken Rogers.Iirc the split decision was stupid,but it's been a few years.He would get killed by Khabib imo,Sherdog and their weird next great hope contenders.These threads baffle me,but to answer your question,probably half of the division would have a better chance except he's not even a fricken lw,ugh smh.
Yeah i agree. And Khabib is in another dimnsion compared to saul who da fuk is dat guy rogers.after khabib destroys Ryan he would probably regre going into MMA and Khabib would go into a deep depression for beating up a disabled guy.

He’s going back to featherweight.

Also Khabib would look like an ATG boxer compared to Hall standing.

Saul Rogers beat Hall in the TUF house.
Khabib would have no problem with him.

Why is thi
Khabib would maul him. He puts himself in favorable positions on the ground and is crazy adept at it. Add in the GnP, and he would rearrange Halls face.

Why even risk it though? No reason to go to the ground with Hall.

Watch GSP vs. Shields pre-eye poke

Occasionally turn your laptop upside down to mimic Hall on the ground.

There...that's the Khabib/Hall fight (best outcome for Hall, anyway).

How many LW have a better chance against Khabib than Hall does?
Ryan Hall is way too small for 155. He cut 0% bodyweight to fight BJ Penn. He gets literally murdered against any of the top 5 LWs.

Hall would get smashed imo .Of course he still has subs equivalent to a punchers chance but it's a small small one,the guy isn't very good at anything except subs.He got dominated control wise on the ground just a few fights ago by Saul fricken Rogers.Iirc the split decision was stupid,but it's been a few years.He would get killed by Khabib imo,Sherdog and their weird next great hope contenders.These threads baffle me,but to answer your question,probably half of the division would have a better chance except he's not even a fricken lw,ugh smh.

Why do i get the feeling youre the same dude that said BJ would destroy Hall...

Khabib would fucking steamroll Ryan Hall. Do you guys even know how grappling works

Khabib would TKO him on the ground or KO on the feet. No forget that.. Khabib would murder him.
Khabib is mostly a blanket he rarely finishes anyone don't get me wrong he judo / chain wrestling is amazing but he doesn't have alot of power

A fair number. Hall is an excellent jiu-jitsu player obviously and a tricky little bugger but Khabib is a much larger human being with decent enough hands, very good grappling, and an outstanding top game. It would be a rough night for Hall imho. I look forward to Hall's next fight at FW though.

Back