Serious question about Ryan Hall

If I wanted to see Khabib fight a BJJ ace, I would prefer him to fight someone bigger such as Maia. Can you also imagine Khabib vs Paul Harris?

This post is meant to get me 1 closer to blue, so that I can makes threads to redeem sherdog sherdog forums with a deluge (almost) worthwhile content

How many LW have a better chance against Khabib than Hall does?
why do ppl somehow think that any bjj champion would automatically beat someone like khabib on the ground. fact is there are way lesser mma fighters who went to pure grappling and beat world champions and did really good even against someone like marcelo garcia. go watch diego sanchez vs marcelo garcia. khabib in all honesty would melt those dudes down in mma easily.

Maybe because you're retarded?

49923-1451823.png

We could look at some of your retarded picks and thoughts though...
Are you SURE Khabib Can Beat Conor? Im not...

Nah..im thinking youre just a bitter person....and Hall has you butturt.<45>

why do ppl somehow think that any bjj champion would automatically beat someone like khabib on the ground. fact is there are way lesser mma fighters who went to pure grappling and beat world champions and did really good even against someone like marcelo garcia. go watch diego sanchez vs marcelo garcia. khabib in all honesty would melt those dudes down in mma easily.

You underestimate ALL MMA based martial arts by saying that IMO.
Regardless...we may find out what that will look like.
Id go with Hall, tho on the ground to be honest.

Khabib is a lot better than Saul Rogers <45> but anyone can be submitted

Back