Serial Killers: Why keep them in jail?

Ezekiel 25:17

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I've followed true crime stories all my life and one facet of it which baffles me is why they let serial Killers live out their days to die a natural death on tax payer dollars?

I understand keeping them alive for a bit in order to find remains, get more information, etc, but some of these savages lead otherwise decent lives behind bars while theres people on the outside who don't get 3 square meals a day.

Why not just pick a place in the Amazon rain forrest, lather their bodies with some bbq sauce n honey and let the creatures deal with them. Serial rapist and serial pedos can get the same treatment. Maybe that'll help prevent others from wanting to do what they do.

No, I don't have any remorse or tolerance for these scum and they don't deserve to breath the same air as the rest of us.

I've followed true crime stories all my life and one facet of it which baffles me is why they let serial Killers live out their days to die a natural death on tax payer dollars?

I understand keeping them alive for a bit in order to find remains, get more information, etc, but some of these savages lead otherwise decent lives behind bars while theres people on the outside who don't get 3 square meals a day.

Why not just pick a place in the Amazon rain forrest, lather their bodies with some bbq sauce n honey and let the creatures deal with them. Serial rapist and serial pedos can get the same treatment. Maybe that'll help prevent others from wanting to do what they do.

No, I don't have any remorse or tolerance for these scum and they don't deserve to breath the same air as the rest of us.
<{jackyeah}>

Death to pedophiles. idgaf if it's "inhumane" and I don't buy into that bullshit that they can be reformed. I don't even give a fuck if that can be done successfully. Once you destroy a child's life in such a vile manner, you deserve nothing but pain and death. Let them rot.

Because people tend to have empathy for other people, no matter how bad they are, as long as they don't affect their lives.

Serial killers kill other people's family members so it's easy to say from the outside looking in that it's inhumane to treat them with an eye for an eye.

Because people tend to have empathy for other people, no matter how bad they are, as long as they don't affect their lives.

Serial killers kill other people's family members so it's easy to say from the outside looking in that it's inhumane to treat them with an eye for an eye.

Ya but... You know... They are not people, we call them monsters. Hell I've heard interviews of some who called themselves monsters. Humans are a confused species anyway so it makes some sense.

One of them did his best work in the jungle

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_López_(serial_killer)

pedrolopez-02.jpg

He killed bout 350.

Dont think the death penalty is a deterrant. These kind of people are so fucked, whatever compels them to do these things im sure makes them completely oblivious to the consequences anyway. If it was up to me, theyd just be locked up in isolation with the good book for 23hrs a day; day after day of complete emptyness -make them have to live with their crimes, the same way the families do. Thankfully i would suggest its much harder to get away with theese types of crimes nowadays, and youre more likely to see mass/spree killings.

Because most of them are cowards and take plea deals to admit guilt or provide additional information like body locations to avoid the death penalty.

I'd be fine if we went ahead and killed them anyways and didn't tell anyone but not going to happen in America.

I'm not in favor of childish fantasy shit like feed them to animals or something

Said that a "clean" pratical death sentence should be spammed waaay more often in whole west (we don't even have it here), there are plenty of cases where value of life is bit overrated

Death to pedophiles. idgaf if it's "inhumane" and I don't buy into that bullshit that they can be reformed. I don't even give a fuck if that can be done successfully. Once you destroy a child's life in such a vile manner, you deserve nothing but pain and death. Let them rot.
When someone is found guilty of killing multiple people i.e is a serial killer, they should be executed immediately after conviction. Have a room in the back of the court where they are shot dead instantly and removed from society.

The simple answer is: "Because that's not how the law works."

I think we have a blood-thirsty, punitive society. Which isn't a bad thing in moderation, but for every person who thinks we should behead anyone convicted of a crime, there is a person getting out of jail after 20 years from a false-imprisonment charge.

When someone is found guilty of killing multiple people i.e is a serial killer, they should be executed immediately after conviction. Have a room in the back of the court where they are shot dead instantly and removed from society.
It's the one good thing school shooters do. They put a bullet into their fucking heads. Just too bad they couldn't have done that BEFORE killing innocent people. Disgusting cowards.

I think the most logical argument is that they are legit crazy with chemical inbalances. The states treat them almost like having a physical deformity and won't kill them for that reason.

Dont think the death penalty is a deterrant. These kind of people are so fucked, whatever compels them to do these things im sure makes them completely oblivious to the consequences anyway. If it was up to me, theyd just be locked up in isolation with the good book for 23hrs a day; day after day of complete emptyness -make them have to live with their crimes, the same way the families do. Thankfully i would suggest its much harder to get away with theese types of crimes nowadays, and youre more likely to see mass/spree killings.

I don't think the TS is arguing that it's a deterrent. He's arguing it's wasting tax payer dollars keeping them alive.

Back