Rumored Sergio Martinez comeback

Sad to see. I totally remember he used to be a fan favorite in this forum. Still crazy how he became popular. Beat a guy twice in one night and then cane out with a draw? Then gets absolutely robbed again in his next fight? Controversial decisions are what made him popular lol. An interesting way to come up. Hope he stays retired

Sergio gave us the KO of the decade in the 10s when he one punch KO'd Paul Williams. Hope he can come back and regain some glory.

His knees are shot, his style is not one of longevity, he should definitely never compete again

I don't think it's a money thing, he has his own promotion and seems to be doing well for himself

I hope you’re right.

I have a hard time thinking of another fighter of his age for whom it would be a worse idea to come back.

Sad to see. I totally remember he used to be a fan favorite in this forum. Still crazy how he became popular. Beat a guy twice in one night and then cane out with a draw? Then gets absolutely robbed again in his next fight? Controversial decisions are what made him popular lol. An interesting way to come up. Hope he stays retired

What?

Perro vs Sergio? Both washed, Perro prob has more left but I wouldn't count old man Sergio out. I'd watch, I guess, sick to my stomach but I'd watch..

Sergio beats Angulo imo. El Perro is beyond shopworn.

But as much as I hate to say it, BJS will tax Sexy’s ass.

Sergio beats Angulo imo. El Perro is beyond shopworn.

But as much as I hate to say it, BJS will tax Sexy’s ass.
Still can't believe he beat Quillin. He's somehow still hanging around. I just wonder how Sergio and his creaking knees are doing at this point. When I was a child I could tell it was my dad who was walking down the hall b/c his knees would crack nonstop. I bet you can hear Sergio coming a mile away, lol. Perro should've been put down years ago, tho, I agree.

Still can't believe he beat Quillin. He's somehow still hanging around. I just wonder how Sergio and his creaking knees are doing at this point. When I was a child I could tell it was my dad who was walking down the hall b/c his knees would crack nonstop. I bet you can hear Sergio coming a mile away, lol. Perro should've been put down years ago, tho, I agree.

I didn’t even realize Angulo just beat Quillen. I’ll need a moment to process that.

That Kermit Cintron fight was nuts. He basically ko'd Cintron, but he talked the ref into thinking it was a headbutt and then Sergio beat him by Dec but got robbed on the cards. That was one of the weirdest fights I've seen, along with another Cintron fight, the PWill one where he looked like he dove out of the ring like a crazy person. That was another weird ass fight. Fucking Kermit, lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardscarf
Back