Rumored Sergio Martinez comeback

No Sergio I need Canelo to blast Saunders! Pleaseee!

No test or anything huh, straight to calling out Billy, seems more like a money thing only.

No Sergio I need Canelo to blast Saunders! Pleaseee!

No test or anything huh, straight to calling out Billy, seems more like a money thing only.
What is there like 4 lines of text above?

Damn...his trainer says two fights BEFORE BJS or any other champs.

This will not end well.

At least he would have a warm up fight or two, to see if he is serious/legit and not just doing a cash grab.

Wish he wouldn't tho, don't see it ending well. If he is willing to make 154, maybe he will fight Crawford, if Crawford takes that fight they were talking about.

According to his trainer his knees are 100% healed and wants two fights before BJS or any other champ between 154 and 168

At 43 years old thats a stretch, although he never took a beating and started boxing in his 20’s so why not?

Never took a beating? What was the Cotto fight?

Never cared for Sergio, I guess I'm up for seeing him get smacked around.

Thats the only fight I can think of, that and maybe the Margarito fight too, thats not bad for a 15 year career.
He took massive damage in that 12th round vs Chavez. I believe thats where he claimed his knee became an issue.

Never cared for Sergio, I guess I'm up for seeing him get smacked around.
I was never a big fan of his, but I can’t stand that douche BJS... I rather see BJS get knocked cold by someone like Jacobs. Let Sergio rematch Junior in someone’s backyard.

Too old. He already started to go life and death with average fighters half a decade ago and the Cotto fight was a farce.

According to his trainer his knees are 100% healed and wants two fights before BJS or any other champ between 154 and 168

At 43 years old thats a stretch, although he never took a beating and started boxing in his 20’s so why not?

It doesn’t matter if he had hard fights or not at that age. He’ll be slower, as will his reactions, and the punches will have a bigger effect. I’d bet he’d be no where near world level
I really hope he’s not serious.

Thats the only fight I can think of, that and maybe the Margarito fight too, thats not bad for a 15 year career.

Sergio looked like a small malnourished rat in that Marg fight, he shoulda made a second fight at 154 or 160 and whooped that ass.

What is there like 4 lines of text above?

Damn...his trainer says two fights BEFORE BJS or any other champs.

This will not end well.

At least if he’s that much slower and shitty he might never make it to getting a high level beating.

There ya have it! One more fighter who is out of money. Ugh

Perro vs Sergio? Both washed, Perro prob has more left but I wouldn't count old man Sergio out. I'd watch, I guess, sick to my stomach but I'd watch..

His knees are shot, his style is not one of longevity, he should definitely never compete again

There ya have it! One more fighter who is out of money. Ugh
I don't think it's a money thing, he has his own promotion and seems to be doing well for himself

Back