Sergey Bilostenniy in 2021

Hellowhosthat

Chief Shara Bullet fanboy
@plutonium
Reaction score
One of the big boys needs to pick this dude up and start giving him some challenges.

Hopefully this extra hype will help give him more attention.. UFC need more quality heavy weights.

Joe Silva said thanks but no thanks. They've already got elite talent like Josh Parisian, Roque Martinez, and Harry Hunsucker.

I think they let Roque go, so they've maybe got a spot for some elite talent.

He looks good but man he's fucking small for a HW. He looks a MW. There's a good few guys he'd smoke inside 1 round, but I'm unsure if he can go that far to be honest.

One of the big boys needs to pick this dude up and start giving him some challenges.

Has good movement - but err... he already got 2 losses, why not show those? I imagine that he's got a few holes in his game, hence the losses. Poor ground game? Or glassy chin?

Has good movement - but err... he already got 2 losses, why not show those? I imagine that he's got a few holes in his game, hence the losses. Poor ground game? Or glassy chin?

They were a few years ago against Vakhaev who's an excellent wrestler, he was piecing him up on the feet but got dragged down. He seems to have improved that aspect of his game.

Roggers Souza is proving to be a Homer Simpson of MMA fight against Gane especially.

Looks like he would cut to LHW if he came to the big leagues, but seems legit

Looks like he would cut to LHW if he came to the big leagues, but seems legit

I think he'd be better off staying where he is so he has that absurd speed advantage like Tom Aspinall does.

They were a few years ago against Vakhaev who's an excellent wrestler, he was piecing him up on the feet but got dragged down. He seems to have improved that aspect of his game.

No shame in losing to Vakhaev. He beat Goncharov and Goltsov, as well.

No shame in losing to Vakhaev. He beat Goncharov and Goltsov, as well.

Yeah, Vakhaev is a beast. He has one of the nastiest top games at HW. I think he's a little too hittable in stand-up though and I think if they were to rematch today that Sergey could keep it standing long enough to hurt him.

Reactions: MT7
He's 9-2 with two losses to the RNC, he's 6'1 240lb witch isn't small but isn't really big either in the UFC. He is exciting. I'd love to see him fight in the UFC. UFC HW division is still shallow, even though they have some monsters in top 10, it doesn't have depth, I don't see why they wouldn't pick him up, if he can pass a drug test.

Sergey has great Movement, Speed and Power in his hands. He could win some fights in the UFC, but he has no ground game. He fought only cans in the clips here, should go to ACA back and becoming Champ there...

Yeah, Vakhaev is a beast. He has one of the nastiest top games at HW. I think he's a little too hittable in stand-up though and I think if they were to rematch today that Sergey could keep it standing long enough to hurt him.
Vakaev looked pretty horrible against Tony Johnson, btw.

Vakaev looked pretty horrible against Tony Johnson, btw.

His stand up is pretty shit, but he's usually good at dragging people down and his top game is an absolute nightmare. Johnson did a really good job at getting out of that before it became an issue.

He does rely on his chin a lot though, so maybe that's starting to crack. He looked a little bit hurt against Pessoa too.

Back