Sergei Kharitonov KO's Tyson conquerer Danny Williams

wtf_talking_about_wolf_of_wallstreet.gif
Looks you are just some damn smart person to talk about boxing fights with old, out of prime and shot fighters........definitely your level is post giffs and memes, also maybe brag about your damn educated english?

Last edited:
Very sad. I had read Williams was denied a license from the board many years ago.

I remember him retiring after the Chisora fight and he was shot to bits then.

There was an article that he needs the money to pay for his kids education. He must have private school fees to pay which can be very expensive.

Madness if true. He could have taken the money he made from fighting, bought himself a house in a very nice area and by virtue of postcode his kids would have received a good standard of education.

Seems like he is fighting to provide for his family.

Born in/lived in Ukraine, big Klitschko fan, like to see convicted rapists get beat down. Many reasons

You're a moron... What makes you so sure that the woman that allegedly got raped by him was honest and didn't bullshit? She did it before once, so why not try it again with a rich and famous guy like Mike Tyson?

Also you being Ukranian doesn't justify this mismatch.
Mike, when he was WAY past his best days, still lasted longer against Lennox Lewis that your hero in his Prime. I can imagine who would have won between Prime Mike Tyson and Vitali Klitschko.

Born in/lived in Ukraine, big Klitschko fan, like to see convicted rapists get beat down. Many reasons
I can imagine, English fans were ecstatic when Lewis beat an old Tyson up <{hughesimpress}>

Yeah. He should have quit a long time ago but maybe he has nothing to fall back on financially. I'll always remember him for KOing his opponent with one arm after he suffered a dislocated shoulder in the fight.

incredible! It’s what I’ll always remember him for, more so than the Tyson fight

you'd have thought so but a lot of brits didn’t like Lewis. And Tyson is still popular over here
I remember when Tyson was in England for either the Williams or Francis fight, on tv they showed a large cheerful crowd chasing Tyson down the street it almost looked similar to Ali when he was in Zaire.

You're a moron... What makes you so sure that the woman that allegedly got raped by him was honest and didn't bullshit? She did it before once, so why not try it again with a rich and famous guy like Mike Tyson?

Also you being Ukranian doesn't justify this mismatch.
Mike, when he was WAY past his best days, still lasted longer against Lennox Lewis that your hero in his Prime. I can imagine who would have won between Prime Mike Tyson and Vitali Klitschko.
Mike Tyson has made comments similar to OJ Simpson since being released “wish I raped her”, OJ: “if I did it”

Were there aspects to the Tyson trial that was bogus and did his attorney do him wrong? Perhaps but he WAS convicted and his appeals were denied. Not to mention there are other legit rape allegations against him, but he was protected by Bill Cosby of all people.

Also, Vitali didn’t quit and wasn’t fumbling around on the mat, a government official took his decision to continue out of his hands even though he could clearly continue and was winning. Whether or not it would’ve been a detriment to his health is purely speculative but the doctors call. But credit to Lennox for landing the punches and making the ref make the call to save him

Not to mention, Vitali really won if it sent Lennox into retirement when he clearly had plans to continue fighting, it wasn’t until the WBC mandated him rematch Vitali that he packed his bag up. It’d be like Canelo retiring if he was mandated to fight GGG, the only difference being Lennox was 38

Mike Tyson has made comments similar to OJ Simpson since being released “wish I raped her”, OJ: “if I did it”

Were there aspects to the Tyson trial that was bogus and did his attorney do him wrong? Perhaps but he WAS convicted and his appeals were denied. Not to mention there are other legit rape allegations against him, but he was protected by Bill Cosby of all people.

Also, Vitali didn’t quit and wasn’t fumbling around on the mat, a government official took his decision to continue out of his hands even though he could clearly continue and was winning. Whether or not it would’ve been a detriment to his health is purely speculative but the doctors call. But credit to Lennox for landing the punches and making the ref make the call to save him

Not to mention, Vitali really won if it sent Lennox into retirement when he clearly had plans to continue fighting, it wasn’t until the WBC mandated him rematch Vitali that he packed his bag up. It’d be like Canelo retiring if he was mandated to fight GGG, the only difference being Lennox was 38

Your way of thinking and your argumentation regarding both topics are beyond ignorant. Your deserve to get smacked with a lead pipe on the back of your head.

Your way of thinking and your argumentation regarding both topics are beyond ignorant. Your deserve to get smacked with a lead pipe on the back of your head.
How am I way off my Tyson argument? Was he not convicted? Did Cosby(another convicted rapist) not help protect him during another rape allegation when he could’ve helped with an investigation? Did he not post-release from jail talk about wanting to rape his victim?

literally the answer to all of those are “yes”

Tyson served his time and seems to have changed but doesn’t mean I have to think of him as anything other than a rapist. Just because he’s an athlete doesn’t mean I should hold him in high regards.

You know Mike Tyson respects the hands of Sergei Kharitonov.

<Goldie11>

Yes but the great Jaideep Singh, did not... Just kidding. But in fairness Sergey could be a beast when wanted to, and other times just flop.

Reactions: Ruv
Wasnt Sergei an injury away from making the Olympic Russian boxing team back in the day?

How am I way off my Tyson argument? Was he not convicted? Did Cosby(another convicted rapist) not help protect him during another rape allegation when he could’ve helped with an investigation? Did he not post-release from jail talk about wanting to rape his victim?

literally the answer to all of those are “yes”

Tyson served his time and seems to have changed but doesn’t mean I have to think of him as anything other than a rapist. Just because he’s an athlete doesn’t mean I should hold him in high regards.

How is any of those questions related to what happened (or not happened) in the room between them? Especially your Billy Cosby argument is utterly stupid and irrelevant. He has no bearing on the case at all.
Yes, he was convicted. But he was convincted, because the prosecutors convinced the jury,... and Mike's defense attorney, that did a terrible job, helped them a great deal >>> https://www.indianapolismonthly.com/longform/down-for-the-count-lawyers-look-mike-tyson-rape-trial.

And since you have so much faith in that particular jury, there you go >>> https://www.upi.com/Archives/1992/1...who-convicted-boxer-Mike-Tyson/8518723877200/

Also, your hero admires Vitali admires Mike Tyson you dimwit.

He's had a few big fights, must have earned a small fortune, shame if he's skint or maybe he's just addicted, like so many facing the void.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back