• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Serena Williams destroys RACISM and SEXISM "We have so much further to go" WOW

Western countries are the least racist in the world, yet we get bitched at about racism more than everyone combined

Maybe people who live in America are more concerned with racism that exists in American still?

This is a really shitty argument, imo.

Maybe people who live in America are more concerned with racism that exists in American still?

This is a really shitty argument, imo.

Oh, I've heard that before... Which WWII American isolationist are you quoting in the first bit?

Oh, I've heard that before... Which WWII American isolationist are you quoting in the first bit?

Nothing to do with the social issues that exist in America.

Nice try to deflect.

Nothing to do with the social issues that exist in America.

Nice try to deflect.

No, seriously, which one were you quoting that told us to ignore racism abroad and focus entirely on domestic affairs?

Glad you got the core concept. Get someone you love to send verification.

Take my dick out of your mouth before you spark up btw.

Classy as ever False :) So, nothing to weigh in on? I mean, there are a host of people here who think the statement in question isn't racist... I suppose your lack of commentary means you agree that ""Let’s see what colour it has. Chocolate with milk?” isn't racist and old Serena is just scaring up racist bogeymen? Glad to know where you stand ;)

One 70 year old Romanian makes a weird comment (possible joke?) about her child and suddenly racism/sexism is a major issue. Lmao.

It's one dude, an old senile wally from fucking Romania. LMAO.

Apparently he said "Let's see what colour it has. Chocolate with milk?" about her child. A stupid fucking comment, seems a case of an old buffoon trying to be funny.

He also apparently called some Female tennis players 'fucking bitches'.

He's a bit of a cunt. But it's not the end of the world.

his nickname is Nasty, isn't it?

No, seriously, which one were you quoting that told us to ignore racism abroad and focus entirely on domestic affairs?

Making the same shitty argument again doesn't make it not a shitty argument.

Racism in America doesn't exist, that's why a sitting senator has to resign for calling black lady the N word just last week.

Funny stuff

Classy as ever False :) So, nothing to weigh in on? I mean, there are a host of people here who think the statement in question isn't racist... I suppose your lack of commentary means you agree that ""Let’s see what colour it has. Chocolate with milk?” isn't racist and old Serena is just scaring up racist bogeymen? Glad to know where you stand ;)

My thoughts on this issue is that it's far more palatable discussing anything with you when you're a charred husk that reeks of gasoline. This situation is no different. If you didn't want my input, then keep my name out of your cocksucker.

Ruminate on that.

Western countries are the least racist in the world, yet we get bitched at about racism more than everyone combined

Maybe holding ourselves to higher standard on issues like race is part of what makes us better.

My thoughts on this issue is that it's far more palatable discussing anything with you when you're a charred husk that reeks of gasoline. This situation is no different. If you didn't want my input, then keep my name out of your cocksucker.

Ruminate on that.

I am. Your whole reaction is delicious :) You do focus on phallic imagery a lot, don't you? I have to pay attention to whether you do that with other people or only when you're talking to a white girl... ;)

So... You're with the crowd that this claim of racism is ridiculous?

Maybe holding ourselves to higher standard on issues like race is part of what makes us better.

Aka. The soft bigotry of low expectations.

"It's ok for Africans and Arabs to be racist, they don't know any better"

Aka. The soft bigotry of low expectations.

"It's ok for Africans and Arabs to be racist, they don't know any better"

I don't know if English is your first language, but there's nothing in my statement that implies anything of the sort.

I said we hold ourselves to higher standard, which makes us better.

Ergo, minorities in the west have it so much better than - insert third world hellhole here - is a retarded argument.

She's not wrong.

Anybody who denies that racism exist and plays a part in the lives of even famous black celebrities and athletes are kidding themselves.

The funny thing is, most of the racism she's gettingIs coming from black men and women online who are upset that she lost her virginity to (yes she was a virgin at 35 years old as she is a strict Jehovah's Witness) and is having a child by a white man. They think she is disgracing the black race.

Love knows no skin color. I've always thought Serena was super sexy.
She was a virgin this entire time? Wasn't Drake with that? Pretty sure she got the Drake herpes

that she lost her virginity to (yes she was a virgin at 35 years old as she is a strict Jehovah's Witness) and is having a child by a white man.

{<jordan}

Yeah, and Hershel Walker only eats a bowl of soup a day and works out by doing bodyweight squats and pushups.

Serena has more testosterone than 3 Cyborgs combined, she was swangin and bangin 25/8 in her prime. She used to date the Russian player Andreev for a bit, I guarantee he used to put in work on her.

Back