Sentenced to 10 years in prison and 2000 lashes for....atheism and insulting religion

The collapse of that nation would be something many across the world would cheer for. The dissolution of the entire region actually. Heck 2000 lashes is enough as it is for a stupid crime like 'expressing atheism' on twitter. 10 years prison is BS.

People have a really fucked up concept of what they think God is like. Pretty sure if there's a god they wouldn't want us running around just fucking everyone up that doesn't believe.

Thats our ally. Defenders of freedom in the region.

Obama's butt buddy there.

I am surprised that guy was not executed.

People have a really fucked up concept of what they think God is like. Pretty sure if there's a god they wouldn't want us running around just fucking everyone up that doesn't believe.

Well, Islam is nothing but a perversion of Judaism and other religions by some arab rapist murderer. Muhammed made his god to justify the bullshit he does.

The God of Judaism/Christianity is much different. But then again, we are not called to jihad and genocide the non believers.

Yes but is has clearly gone beyond beliefs and is more a tool used for controling the populace.

Those in power don't give 2 shits about God.

Obama's butt buddy there.

I am surprised that guy was not executed.

Well, Islam is nothing but a perversion of Judaism and other religions by some arab rapist murderer. Muhammed made his god to justify the bullshit he does.

The God of Judaism/Christianity is much different. But then again, we are not called to jihad and genocide the non believers.

"But, but, The Old Testament!"

"But, but, The Crusades!"

At first I was like that's not that bad but then I read it again.

"But, but, The Old Testament!"

"But, but, The Crusades!"

Actually since you want to bring it up the Catholic church did things just like this to their people who didn't toe the line, or just those they wanted to destroy.

But don't let me interrupt making everything about Obama

Actually since you want to bring it up the Catholic church did things just like this to their people who didn't toe the line, or just those they wanted to destroy.

Who mentioned Obama?

They did? You sure about that?

Thing is that what happened in SA is fully supported by Islam. While Christianity does not at all justify something like this to non believers. It is God's domain to deem a man good or evil not man.

Who mentioned Obama?

Some ignorant jackass.

No they didn't. Why do people feel they have to lie about this stuff?

No they didn't. Why do people feel they have to lie about this stuff?

Because, you know, they did.

In reading even a small amount on the "protestant reformation" time period, I'm not even sure how this is possibly deniable

Don't know why the Christians here get all defensive when compared to Islam. Once the world has removed Islam, Christianity will be next in line.

They did? You sure about that?

Thing is that what happened in SA is fully supported by Islam. While Christianity does not at all justify something like this to non believers. It is God's domain to deem a man good or evil not man.

Some ignorant jackass.

Ya, I'm sure.

I'm not comparing Islam and Christianity, fuck islam. I'm stating the focused point that the Catholic church used and accused is religious power however it suited those in power.

And, is the very reason when America was founded, they made sure to keep church and state separate, so the same wouldn't happen here.

Don't know why the Christians here get all defensive when compared to Islam. Once the world has removed Islam, Christianity will be next in line.

I'm not even attacking Christianity. The Catholic church, especially of yesteryear, does not equal Christianity.

2000 lashes! He gon die! Forget the ten years. :eek:

Try and get shot dude!

Yes but is has clearly gone beyond beliefs and is more a tool used for controling the populace.

Those in power don't give 2 shits about God.
This is true it's just another one of the many tools to control the masses. Is normal.

2000 lashes! He gon die! Forget the ten years. :eek:

Try and get shot dude!
He will survive.
They will not give him 2000 lashes in one go. They usually spread it out in batches. A few lashes a day, or maybe once a week.

Back